Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

🔷Let’s Ride🔷

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

Sometimes I think it's so strange I literally have only visited 8 Chan maybe 3 times, Never really followed Q personally, Though I did have a housemate who wasReally into it and doing his best to disseminate and give me information though I remember shutting him down frequently. What I think is so strange is so much of this habbenings (5-7yrs worth) I've already known for so very long... 10-20+ years ago I knew, Can't say I could articulate any of it, But I knew... And still to this day has me scratching my head. All of this feels so long overdue but at least it's finally due.
OK, that is all, carry on.
all my LOVE 💛

(1) Show this thread

Love Our Military…

🔷Mad Respect🔷

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

We owe them so much...hope in the new world they are taken care of like the heroes they all are.💗

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

FOUND THIS IN HERE 11.3 VARIFIED? 2 WEEKS? MILITARY WILL BE THE ONLY WAY

💥👍❤️🙏✝️

FJB .......Trump is my President

We owe them every thing ❤️ BRAVE HEROES !

American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

I was just digging on McCarthy a couple days ago. Vortex Construction is owned by McCarthy's brother-in-law Bill Wages and McCarthy's wife was also listed at the time.

"Kevin McCarthy’s brother-in-law, Bill Wages, issued a statement "Monday afternoon following a Los Angeles Times story stating that Wages received no-bid government contracts worth more than $7 million through a program allowing Wages to claim Native American heritage."
https://www.kget.com/news/vortex-construction-la-times-story-about-heritage-business-based-on-political-motivation/

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Military Is The Only Way.

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

THE SWORD OF TRUTH AND JUSTICE

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Yes, it is.

(6) Show this thread

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

From my European view on this and with respect and thoughts to: Omaha, Gold, Juna, Utah and Sword Beach ...
Thank you soldiers and marines!

🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼
#NCSWIC
2:25
Nov 24, 2017 1:23:11 AM EST
Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: q8aHxh0v No. 150698662
Nov 24, 2017 1:17:30 AM EST
Anonymous ID: jYb7cHDY No. 150698169
>>150697929
>Who knows where the bodies are buried?
The ones who put the bodies there.
Blackwater was used in a shitton of shady ops by the US government back when it was under Cabal control and, as a proper PMC, they've got it all kept on the books.

Books which the POTUS just got access to.
>>150698169
Expand further.
Make the connection.
Map currently has 43 confirmed connections.
Important to understand.
When this breaks many won’t swallow.
MSM not trusted.
You are the voice.
We are here to help guide.
Future proves past.
You are the calm before and during the storm.
Q

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

:10 second mark

3️⃣6️⃣9️⃣

My Ancestors and Roots 🇩🇪🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything #Everything has meaning `my/path/to /q'

5:5

Roger that! LFG! 👊🏼💥🇺🇸💥👊🏼

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Trained to kill, born to save! ⚔️😎⚔️

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

What’s up Buttercup 😘

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Not jacking someone up without clearance to the extent one deserves is a skill set. I don't fkn like it. lol

(4) Show this thread

😇😇😇

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

thanks for sharing my hubby is a disabled Marine nice of you to share gives me a better picture of his personal battles

SO grateful SOME train, stand watch + serve:
to protect + defend 🇺🇸,
from those who hate "her".
Which becomes increasingly PLAIN in the accumulating ACTIONS of those in authority.
Christ's parable of the DIFFERENCE between WHEAT + a WEED, once HARVEST SEASON's upon us is relevant.
PEOPLE WHO WILL❌nurture ALL OUR PEOPLE are sowing DISCORD, doing the devil's dirty work FOR HIM.
[WHAT you REWARD will 📈 ]

Love our Country WWG1WGA, Save our Children Love our President Trump/Flotus Freedom JFK starter/Trump finishes Prayers Patriot

thank you for sharing.

I am a patriot that loves, respects and trusts our President Trump!!💕🇺🇸

I love our military!!

Mother of 3 wonderful sons. Im a digital warrior trying to do my part in this war. Love my country and I love God.

God Bless our military😃🙏🙏❤️🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

🙏Thank you for your service to all of those who serve

LOVE THIS!!!!!!!

+++🖤🌡🔥😇++ #FamilyIsEverything. #SaveOurChildren #Trump2020NowMoreThanEver🙏🏻❤🇺🇸 WeGo: @WonderAlice1122

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. 👍🏼🇺🇸🙏🏽

...love to have one of those Psyop t shirts 😎👍🏼🇺🇸

Mother, #Patriot, Student, Animal Rescuer, and I love my President with my heart and soul. #TNDeplorable #MAGA #NCSWIC #WWG1WGAWW

BAD@$$🇺🇸