Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!๐Ÿ† A Patriot ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Leader in #5D ๐ŸŒŽโ˜ฎ๏ธ ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 ๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘ผโค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ

Since my awakening, and understanding the importance of sound frequencies, Iโ€™ve Re-studied /re-listened to the lyrics of songs by many iconic artists. I have gained more respect for many bands and musicians, understanding that many knew society on levels we could never โ€œImagine.โ€

Everyone interprets lyrics differently. but when I hear โ€œImagineโ€ now I visualize Lennon describing#5DNewEarth. For me he is calling out the Indoctrination and satanic structure of all Religion. He is speaking of the importance and Power of the now! Explaining how countries/war are not necessary, and the people need to come together, and realize that we are all one, and start living in love, not fear!
Exactly whatโ€™s now taking place on Earth!
โ€œAll You Need Is Loveโ€
#5DNewEarth
#wwg1wga โ™’๏ธ

Imagine in 432hz ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡

https://youtu.be/UjzQ0_LJNWg

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!๐Ÿ† A Patriot ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Leader in #5D ๐ŸŒŽโ˜ฎ๏ธ ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 ๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘ผโค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

god bless you
1111 yesterday i missed it ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿค