Holding your children, Connects all aura fields between a parent and a child. Hearing a child’s heartbeat is the best frequency of love, peace, and to calm. This works both ways! Any child that is showing restless behavior, the best way to calm is to connect with heart energy (love)of a parent.
When you learn we are electric you realize how many truths about loving one another, and most importantly how to raise and love children the proper way.
The dark wanted this bond broken in as many ways as they could accomplish. Illegal taxation and inflation made it so most families needed two parents to work. This was a plan to have the government control, poison, indoctrinate and abuse our children.

UNLEARN TO RELEARN! This is a perfect example of how EVERYTHING was a lie, and all of the important loving/healthy aspects of who we were, was manipulated by psychopaths. (Reptilian/archon/draco) Understand how important being close to another loved one truly is!

🦁❤️👼🤍144🤍👼❤️🦁

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

the malice dripping
alienation of affection is unforgiven:

-.-- --- ..- / ..-. ..- -.-. -.- / .- .-. --- ..- -. -.. / .-- .. - .... / -.-. .... .. .-.. -.. .-. . -. --..-- / .. .----. .-.. .-.. / ..-. ..- -.-. -.- .. -. --. / --. .-.. .- -.. .-.. -.-- / - .- -.- . / -.-- --- ..- .-. / .-.. .. ..-. . .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- ..-. ..- -.-. -.- / .- .-. --- ..- -. -.. / .- -. -.. / ..-. .. -. -.. / --- ..- - .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.-

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

This is one of the reasons why during the "pandemic" they wanted people to isolate and "social distance", to break the connection between people. This adversely affects the immune system by making people feel alone, fearful and disconnected emotionally.

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

yes --they have made it extra difficult for people like me because they vaxxx poisoned my child (autism and autoimmune issues) and its extremely difficult for me to commit fully to any job because he needs all my attention. this leaves me worried all the time about him and about bills. i feel like I am in a crazy hamster wheel everyday with no escape 😢

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

Chlorella on an empty stomach and collodial silver will take the metal out of his brain and he can reverse it, same w alzheimers

(1) Show this thread

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Thank you for all your beautiful and encouraging posts, Tom Carr! I'm wondering....you recently posted that you sing Leonard Cohen's Hallelujah to your children (so wonderful!) and posted a link for it in the 432Hz frequency. Was it orignally done by him in that frequency? Can you repost that link again as I don't find it now and didn't get to listen to it (only saw the link w intention to come back when I could listen).

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication

I use my you tube channel as a posting platform. most of my posts are there as well.
and some enlightened people, if you want to subscibe. thanks for the kind words
https://youtu.be/UjzQ0_LJNWg

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication

Its Jeff Buckleys version. its on my youtube if you scroll in the communty section
https://youtu.be/UjzQ0_LJNWg

(2) Show this thread

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

Great post! I am a snuggler/hugger/toucher in good ways by nature, my kids never lacked from them. I chose to not wear masks and still hugged and shook hands with people throughout this whole pandemic. I cannot change who I am it's in my heart and soul and nothing will take that away from me. I am a nurturer from the get go and will remain one till my time is over. The Dark does not win! Hug and snuggle with good intentions away everyone it is our Divine right! Lift someone's spirits today with a smile and a hug, it might be just what saves them!♥️♥️🤗🤗

In response Stevie King to her Publication

I am too as a dad, i am in a counter parent not co parant situation with an ex Narc. So the almost half the time i have mine, i try to give double love, and sing to them! I try everyday for my two and three years olds. It makes all the difference in their behavior!

(1) Show this thread

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

This is sooooo true and MUST be taught to everyone. School should be at home and the#1 class should be decent behavior. All other subjects pale.

This is the true reason for social distancing. Its not about the virus.

100%. Glad to see the common sense and critical thinking patriot! its also about our evolution in consciousness which is the bigger truth, not wnough people are educating!

(1) Show this thread

Don't argue with stupid, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. ~Mark Twain 💫IAM a Old Soul 💫 #GodWins✨

The sad part is women have been conditioned to believe that it’s perfectly ok to pay someone else to raise your children so that you can go to work all day. And then constantly talk about having more children. Try as I might I cannot get my daughter to see the stupity of it all. It is the children who pay the highest price. I know so many moms who take their children to daycare even when they are going to be home all day. Why? Because they pay for it anyway so why not. That’s what they say. Like it’s normal. Because it’s become normal and it’s extremely hard to witness. I pray for all the momma’s and children daily. I look forward to the future with more awe and wonder than I can ever remember having about anything. 🙏❤️
#GodWins

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I think I would have considered myself as a helicopter mom when my children were little. I am now really happy that I was. I need to hug and hold them more now as young adults. They really need it now more than ever. Thanks for the post.

Don't argue with stupid, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. ~Mark Twain 💫IAM a Old Soul 💫 #GodWins✨

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

I have four children, my youngest just turned 21. To this day if I’m sitting still or standing still, I’m rocking or swaying myself. Lol
Thank goodness for GrandBabies!!

(1) Show this thread

I completely agree. The covid is all about separation / don't touch / don't hug / don't gather / don't talk ... the masks are lterally muzzels.

When ever there was a problem, child, parent, sibling friend, pet (any animal) hugging always heals and nurtures love and positive vibrations.

Words can be used to hug and heal too, choosing words carefully to embrace and uplift encourage our morale and if you've ever played sports, winners are not as agressive, as they are strengthening their team mates souls with the confidence they need.