Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

Holding your children, Connects all aura fields between a parent and a child. Hearing a child’s heartbeat is the best frequency of love, peace, and to calm. This works both ways! Any child that is showing restless behavior, the best way to calm is to connect with heart energy (love)of a parent.
When you learn we are electric you realize how many truths about loving one another, and most importantly how to raise and love children the proper way.
The dark wanted this bond broken in as many ways as they could accomplish. Illegal taxation and inflation made it so most families needed two parents to work. This was a plan to have the government control, poison, indoctrinate and abuse our children.

UNLEARN TO RELEARN! This is a perfect example of how EVERYTHING was a lie, and all of the important loving/healthy aspects of who we were, was manipulated by psychopaths. (Reptilian/archon/draco) Understand how important being close to another loved one truly is!

🦁❤️👼🤍144🤍👼❤️🦁

The sad part is women have been conditioned to believe that it’s perfectly ok to pay someone else to raise your children so that you can go to work all day. And then constantly talk about having more children. Try as I might I cannot get my daughter to see the stupity of it all. It is the children who pay the highest price. I know so many moms who take their children to daycare even when they are going to be home all day. Why? Because they pay for it anyway so why not. That’s what they say. Like it’s normal. Because it’s become normal and it’s extremely hard to witness. I pray for all the momma’s and children daily. I look forward to the future with more awe and wonder than I can ever remember having about anything. 🙏❤️
#GodWins

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Enlightened_Momma in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Enlightened Momma, click on at the bottom under it