Someone got caught in their bullshit erasing the fake Dan Scavino channel on Telegram. Ghost is coming for the scammers who take advantage of Patriots with Bitcoin scams, Trump coins, and other scams. It's my red line. You can have different ideas but F with Patriots and you're finished.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

FINISHED YOU PEOPLE ARE FINISHED !

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

I keep yelling the deep fake PAYTRIOTS and everyone deceiving us with their lies are going to get caught ! Q Knows exactly where they live Thank you and i love you .

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

Damn straight! The battlefield isn't the only place we fight for you.

why did you censor me on Telegram when i posted that my nephews friend's dad died in Boulder? Or how about the gal you censored who said her friends sister died there as well? why are you controlling the natrative? seems like that's exactly what we're all here to fight against, no?

In response Pres Trump to his Publication

Maybe an accident. Give me your screen name. I'll take care of it for you.

(1) Show this thread

I dont know Ezra....I have been following him from the beginning and seen alot! I really believe it is him at this point...(or someone very close) HE would have access to all the family photos! Also it just is my gut telling me its him. 🤔

In response Jo anna 777 to her Publication

I'm telling you the guy is a scammer from Iran with undeniable proof. But believe what you wish. You have that right.

(1) Show this thread

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

it is WAY TOO EASY to create a fake account on Telegram and no way to see their pic or verify anything. i dont like Telegram. on top of that..they CENSOR ALSO

20k sub Y/T channel removed June 3 2021. Visit our website for up to date uncensored content & to join our EMAIL LIST to be notified.

good. getting so tired of the co-opting...

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

Are you getting after HSRETOUCHER17?

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Unmask the filthy bturds! 💯❤️🇺🇸

Thank you! Bless❣️

Watch Godzilla vs. Kong (2021) Full Movie Online

WARNING PLEASE SHARE THIS LINK HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MOVIE AND IS NOT LEGITIMATE DO NOT ENTER YOUR CARD DETAILS AND PLEASE WARN OTHERS

#wwg1wga#Trump#QANON

Official Website HERE 👉 https://t.co/SHKf7IHupQ?GodzillavsKong ❤️

In response grahamem merie to her Publication

Please stop sharing this.

(1) Show this thread

THANKS GHOST!!

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Good G.E. That fook . He actually followed me for a while on twitter even though I was calling him out for being a fraud. There are many too here who pretend to be someone they are not. Deception everywhere. 167k followers ? Lord help us.

Pissed level 11 on a scale of 1-10. So much rage. The lies, the pure evil, the idiots that can't see evil.

Brother, there are so called Patriot and Veteran companies selling goods from China, Pakistan, etc. Disgusting, not what Made in USA is about. The goods from the DR, Central, South America and Mexico are fine, but the stuff like above, not for me.

Retired 20yrs USAF Special Warfare TACP 1Z371/1C471 and AGE 2A652

@GhostEzra TY! I miss your PV chat on TG!

Hunter,Ozzie PATRIOT,always felt the world wasnt what it should be.

Thats it EZRA,FUCK those scammers,NO LUBE NO WARNING give em hell,and thankyou for all you do for everyone.

Thats it EZRA,FUCK those scammers,NO LUBE NO WARNING give em hell,and thankyou for all you do for everyone.

I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

Please tell me this is the HSRetoucher17 shill....time to take the poser DOWN

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

God Bless the USA! Home is wherever patriots are.

Yes! I can hear the toilet flushing this pos 🤣

Child of the Living God, follower of Christ, Constitutional Conservative, red pilled in Nov. 2020.

thank you! are there others you believe to be scams also?

@GhostEzra evergiven -'evergreen' boat code is..... H3RC........

These Things We Do, That Others May Live. gab.com/@Borescoped

Light 'em up

Wife, Mom, Small Business Owner. All about love, integrity, balance and TRUTH! #MEGA

Can someone please explain the Trump Coin scam...What are they doing when you order? I know some people who have ordered them...Thanks❤

😂 Yeah, that fool's on a good one.

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

Call me crazy, but i belive this is a planned father and son battle back and forth, to bring awareness to both pages. Regardless of your personal feelings on real vs fake, they both have quality information, and both have helped me greatly!
You just need to know how to discern!
Im thankful for both lf these two!
#KennedyVision
#wwg1wga ♒️

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

What?
The FAKE Jfk Jr account DOES NOT have quality infornation. You must be new to the movement. He is posting BS all iver the place like Melania is actually Princess Diana. Glad Ezra is calling him out.

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

That's not Jr. It's some Iranian.

(3) Show this thread

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

Yeah, I see about 10-15 a day HERE..............I report and block, but there are idiots who repost, follow and then comment on how they can't wait to get theirs, as they just ordered.

TY, I am sick of people still trying to con people, they r ust as evil as the rest of the ones in the Big Leagues, still trying to enslave the little people!