Someone got caught in their bullshit erasing the fake Dan Scavino channel on Telegram. Ghost is coming for the scammers who take advantage of Patriots with Bitcoin scams, Trump coins, and other scams. It's my red line. You can have different ideas but F with Patriots and you're finished.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

I dont know Ezra....I have been following him from the beginning and seen alot! I really believe it is him at this point...(or someone very close) HE would have access to all the family photos! Also it just is my gut telling me its him. 🤔

I'm telling you the guy is a scammer from Iran with undeniable proof. But believe what you wish. You have that right.

In response Jo anna 777 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

@GhostEzra Been thinking alot about this...then it HIT me (smack in the face). I dont even know WHO YOU are either. HAHA. just because YOU are telling me something....does it REALLY (or should it) matter to what I feel? is this the (your) point? Then my mind started to wonder into the part of Alice in Wonderland when the caterpillar asks her "WHOoo ARrrE YOU?" 😆🤪

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

Ezra, I have followed you for along time and you have always had good info and you are my Main telegram source. Can you lead me to the Scavino truth please? Not that I doubt you, I just do my own research when it comes to stuff like this. There is a well known guy on tele was bashing you and I left the channel because of it.