Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

🙏✝️🙏 Dear Lord in Heaven, We are going to make it . I trust You with All of My Heart. In Jesus' Name We pray, Amen 🙏✝️🙏

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

AKA Poppy Clark. I love America and Patriots 🇺🇸

I am praying for all struggling! He will deliver us from these struggles. Stop and take time to be silent with him! Thank you Jesus!!!

Just a Mom who Loves God, Family, Our Country, Tennis, Surfing, Music, Dolphins and Football. God Bless America and Peace Be With Y'all!

You have no idea how much I needed this reminder today! Had knee replacement surgery 4 weeks ago and unfortunately it got infected so I'm going in for another surgery this Friday. I know God is in control and will deliver me from this pain. Thank you again and God Bless You!🙏❤️✝️

In response Shannon Anne to her Publication

Yes, for sure he will! Stay positive and know you will be ok.
Prayers coming your way.

(1) Show this thread

Wife. Mom of 5. Believer. Love freedom. Homeschooling mom. #MAGA #KAG #fightback

I pray so!

thanks for posting - today has been another extremely difficult day for me

English UK patriot. America is the last stand. The great awakening is worldwide. Nothing can stop what is coming 🙏#FamilyIsEverything

Amen🙏

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

some days are more trying then others & I needed that ❤️ Thanks Kim

Dolphin Kisses Dog, Jumps For Joy! - YouTube

A magic moment caught between a dolphin and a dog. This clip is from the award-winning IMAX classic, DOLPHINS by MacGillivray Freeman Films, founders of the...

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

#GodBlessAmerica #GodWins #GladToBeAlive #HistoryInTheMaking

Thank you!!!! Feeling the good vibes!!!

#MAGA #PROUDPATRIOT #thestormisuponus #greatawakening #howamisupposedtogetanyworkdone

🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸I'm having a hard time concentrating on work with the Suez Canal news and eyes on 3 Gorges Dam today...big things habbening!!! I think this is the start...#wwg1wga

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Amen🙏 Good morning! ☀️❤️🇺🇸

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

Wow ... You have something divine in you

Just before I read this , I was thinking
"Please God , let me live to see the END & see what is revealed so my soul so that I can temember & I can piece what I've felt through many lifetimes

Let me stay alive for the revelation & piecing everything together

The SOUL has a timeless memory

I am finally healing by releasing the tears of damage.... I am starting to remember through what they reveal through dreams

In response Carminda Camara to her Publication

Thank you, but I would say the same about YOU b/c you found it. Must be a message for you! ♥️

https://gab.com/boxoffrogs https://www.bitchute.com/channel/6Slcf1bDEBd8/ https://rumble.com/c/c-2352810 https://odysee.com/@HNiCC:1

In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

🥰 Mornin'! Very tired today. 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Jesus is King! Together we stand United through the storm! WWG1WGA! God Wins! Have Faith stay Strong 🙏🏻

Good morning and good vibes right back at ya 💕

😉Great reminder.