Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Jack Willwakeu
@willwakeu
ยท
7h
LIKE IT CLEARLY SAYS.........

IN CASE YOU MISSED IT... ..

JACKWILLWAKEU........ 144

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

so jack is potus? or baron? or Flynn? our are they all the same person, just from different timelines that decided to join up with us to fix the bullshit we live in?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Brandon Burt to his Publication

I really could only tell you what Jack has said that he is chairman of the 144,000 with 0 neg blood and extra rib built for battle.
Nana would never say who anyone on here is that doesnt use their own real name.
I only verify who Nana is, I am evidently not hard to find, as many have found me even thro meditation.

"๐" Sent Me - โค๏ธWWG1WGAโค๏ธ ๐ŸŒŸPresident Trump๐ŸŒŸ โœžGODโœž ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธCountry๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

I am VERY much into the spiritual side of what is happening in our world today and I want to learn more and more! I don't get the "O Negative" thing. Is there meaning behind having that type of blood? Also, who is "Nana" that you speak of?

In response Lauri QdUp to her Publication

O negative blood is very rare.
This battle has a lot to do with bloodliness for the most part.

"๐" Sent Me - โค๏ธWWG1WGAโค๏ธ ๐ŸŒŸPresident Trump๐ŸŒŸ โœžGODโœž ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธCountry๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

So is O negative a bad thing? Or a good thing?

Good thing perhaps as he is battling for us everyday and he is O-
Pretty sure that assingning good and bad based on blood type is their goal tho. We should be typed by our deeds and heart me thinks.

In response Lauri QdUp to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Aussie Patriot. Lightworker. Truth Seeker. Red Pill Pusher. "Beat me to death with the truth, don't torture me with lies".

I can only speak for myself and my children but for the past three years we are all having dreams of battling dark forces. In fact my Son and I used to have identical dreams until recently when we were assigned our own 'battalions'. We are all Empaths as well. Interestingly every person I have met who has negative blood is also an Empath.

Southern girl, loves animals, children, Elderly, disabled, & our Vets๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Firm believer in The Plan & permanently blocked by Twitter

In response God Wins to her Publication

Same here, not the battles, been unable to recall my dreams this past decade or so.
I moss being able to control my dreams frankly!๐Ÿฅบ

(1) Show this thread