Jack Willwakeu
@willwakeu
·
7h
LIKE IT CLEARLY SAYS.........

IN CASE YOU MISSED IT... ..

JACKWILLWAKEU........ 144

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

KC 🇺🇸God WINS!-Patriot 4 Humanity🇺🇸TRUMP 2021 Here to serve a purpose...yet to be understood. When it’s time... God’s Plan! John 3:16

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

In regard to the bloodline...I am still researching and VERY intrigued as i am one of 3 siblings and we all have VERY diff blood types one o-, o+ and ab-😱 All same biological parents proven. all my research/prayer & meditation keeps bringing me to info shown in pic below👇👇
Any other insight/info on this from others is very welcome!!! God bless💕

God is my Savior and I Worship No one but him, Wife, Mom of 3, Will fight for our freedom and our children! #Familyiseverything

😃 Hot Damn!! I'm ready!! God Bless and Stay Safe!!

Only followers of this user (@gingersnapstx) can see their posts

so jack is potus? or baron? or Flynn? our are they all the same person, just from different timelines that decided to join up with us to fix the bullshit we live in?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Brandon Burt to his Publication

I really could only tell you what Jack has said that he is chairman of the 144,000 with 0 neg blood and extra rib built for battle.
Nana would never say who anyone on here is that doesnt use their own real name.
I only verify who Nana is, I am evidently not hard to find, as many have found me even thro meditation.

Pro Life Conservative Christian. Happy Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Lifelong Warrior. WWG1WGA Honored that I was followed by Gen Flynn.

In response Brandon Burt to his Publication

Perhaps, what he meant by IM is Instant Message, not I'm.

(2) Show this thread