Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Jack Willwakeu
@willwakeu
ยท
7h
LIKE IT CLEARLY SAYS.........

IN CASE YOU MISSED IT... ..

JACKWILLWAKEU........ 144

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

so jack is potus? or baron? or Flynn? our are they all the same person, just from different timelines that decided to join up with us to fix the bullshit we live in?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Brandon Burt to his Publication

I really could only tell you what Jack has said that he is chairman of the 144,000 with 0 neg blood and extra rib built for battle.
Nana would never say who anyone on here is that doesnt use their own real name.
I only verify who Nana is, I am evidently not hard to find, as many have found me even thro meditation.

"๐" Sent Me - โค๏ธWWG1WGAโค๏ธ ๐ŸŒŸPresident Trump๐ŸŒŸ โœžGODโœž ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธCountry๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

I am VERY much into the spiritual side of what is happening in our world today and I want to learn more and more! I don't get the "O Negative" thing. Is there meaning behind having that type of blood? Also, who is "Nana" that you speak of?

O negative blood is very rare.
This battle has a lot to do with bloodliness for the most part.

In response Lauri QdUp to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Aussie Patriot. Lightworker. Truth Seeker. Red Pill Pusher. "Beat me to death with the truth, don't torture me with lies".

It was once thought that O- was rare, however it has been found that AB- is the rarest. My children have this blood type. I myself am A- (allegedly the hardest to eliminate).

In response God Wins to her Publication

thx for sharing

(1) Show this thread

"๐" Sent Me - โค๏ธWWG1WGAโค๏ธ ๐ŸŒŸPresident Trump๐ŸŒŸ โœžGODโœž ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธCountry๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

So is O negative a bad thing? Or a good thing?

Good thing perhaps as he is battling for us everyday and he is O-
Pretty sure that assingning good and bad based on blood type is their goal tho. We should be typed by our deeds and heart me thinks.

WWG1WGA! THE GREAT AWAKENING! THE BEST IS YET TO COME! No vaxing going on here.

O negativ is supposed to be more gifted with like empathy, clairvoyance, remote viewing etc......
Only 6% of the worlds pup has O- blood.
It's the oldest bloodline or the original blodline. Something like that.

(2) Show this thread

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

I am O-
It's so interesting to read up on. I am also RH- which is pretty interesting as well. I can't seem to find too much on RH-

In response Rae Rae to her Publication

Keep looking, I think there is info out there, you may have to go back to ancients and ariticles on the illuninati bloodlines

(1) Show this thread

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the ๐Ÿง 

my father& brother had it..

In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication

Really? Then I understand they are rare.

(1) Show this thread