Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–πŸΈπŸ’«

Does anyone know of a good remendy to sleep. I am trying to not to take any sort of prescription sleeping aid. I have been thru this stage many times but now its seeme to be worse than ever. Desperado πŸ™‹πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

i listen to Dr Wayne Dywer "I Am" cd in bed while falling asleep. its the sounds of God speaking to Mose translated into musical chords. a hot shower helps me relax too.

do you have something weighing heavy on your mind? im a good listener.

these are trying times. i see your lsu, your state had been through tragedy upon tragedy. my relatives in Calcaseui Parish have suffered so much this past year, but thank God have a roof and not a tarp over their heads.

lastly, we are coning up in a full moon march 28th
anytime a week before and after can leave people wide awake because of the pull on our bodies.
i will share i studied kabbalah in new york city and sleep with my zohar for protection and if i can sleep i scan the scripture and text in hebrew

im here if you want respind or send a PM
God bless you sister πŸ™

In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Cydalee in this post can reply

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–πŸΈπŸ’«

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

Thank you so much! You all truly are my soul family.

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump ❀️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way πŸ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

anytime πŸ™
this youtube sleep meditations really helps me too!
i used this one the other night
Nana thats on here turned me on to them. ill find her handke and post it hete shes great to follow

https://youtu.be/Wr_cFuSzewU

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump ❀️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way πŸ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

nana's handle is@sirhuckleberry
she posts great prayers before bedtime

(2) Show this thread