Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–πŸΈπŸ’«

Does anyone know of a good remendy to sleep. I am trying to not to take any sort of prescription sleeping aid. I have been thru this stage many times but now its seeme to be worse than ever. Desperado πŸ™‹πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump ❀️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way πŸ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication

i listen to Dr Wayne Dywer "I Am" cd in bed while falling asleep. its the sounds of God speaking to Mose translated into musical chords. a hot shower helps me relax too.

do you have something weighing heavy on your mind? im a good listener.

these are trying times. i see your lsu, your state had been through tragedy upon tragedy. my relatives in Calcaseui Parish have suffered so much this past year, but thank God have a roof and not a tarp over their heads.

lastly, we are coning up in a full moon march 28th
anytime a week before and after can leave people wide awake because of the pull on our bodies.
i will share i studied kabbalah in new york city and sleep with my zohar for protection and if i can sleep i scan the scripture and text in hebrew

im here if you want respind or send a PM
God bless you sister πŸ™

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–πŸΈπŸ’«

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

Thank you so much! You all truly are my soul family.

Only people mentioned by @Cydalee in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cydalee Patriot, click on at the bottom under it