@EscapeTheMatrix

This is the real truth!
Humanity doesn't need a vaccine ever again, we never did in the first place! All vaccines are poison, designed to make you sick, and to be dependent on additional drugs and poison from the same evil!
What humanity needs is Common Sense, and to realize we were all under mind-control!
Earth was a prison planet, ran by higher dimension beings of the dark! Think farming cattle!
The Truth Shall Set You Free!
Thank You President Trump & Light Alliance for restoring the light on Planet Earth, and for the return of Christ Consciousness inside all the pure souls on earth! We love you!
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
#πŸ¦β€οΈπŸ‘ΌπŸ€144πŸ€πŸ‘Όβ€οΈπŸ¦
#FreeHumanity
#wwg1wga ♒️

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

WWG1WGA Patriot Trump supporter #GodWins

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

AMEN!

I Am a Teacher, mom, grandma, vibrational energy healer committed to unite and heal this planet one ❀️at a time πŸ™β€οΈπŸ’« #GodWins #wwg1wga

Dang! You certainly crammed a lot of TRUTH in this post!

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

EGTs. FUK NO

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication

u rock Tom
keep up the good work
we win

(1) Show this thread

The ones that don't have common sense are the ones who rather walk into on coming traffic instead of walking near someone on the sidewalk. I hate to say but natural selection is amazing.

the common sense one is gonna be tough for alot of people...they can only do what the tv tells them!

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Truth!!
AMEN TO ALL THAT YOU SAY!

Patriot trusting the Plan of President Donald J. Trump! I don't want a Revolution, I want a a Reckoning! #WWG1WGA #MAGA #Godwins

Thanks to MJ12 and the Q team!
3,6,9!

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! πŸ’–πŸŒ

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Heidi Palmer to her Publication

very true, now they are pushing to disarm us

(1) Show this thread

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

Well said!πŸ’— I would consider these "beings" of "lower" a dimension as their energies keep trying to suppress us by enslavement, suffering etc...to keep our potential energies to THRIVE and ASCEND!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Common sense says:
During a pandemic would you expect these things to happen?
Put infected people in Nursing homes?
Ban a life saving drug? (HCQ)
Threaten medical licenses?
Discourage research for cures?
Push experimental vaccines for a 99.8% recovery rate?
Pay hospitals for a positive test or diagnosis?
Inflate mortality numbers? (USA mortality rate with the inflated rate of 530,815 is .016% of population of 331,000,000)
Use fear instead of a calm scientific approach? ( fear adversely affects the immune system)
Recommend the OPPOSITE of what would promote a strong, healthy, natural immune response?
Use a test NOT designed for detection of the disease?
Expect national mortality from all causes to stay the same as previous 3 years?