Interesting coincidence that the Colorado shooting took place in a supermarket with the same name as the opening (armed gunman) scene in the Sylvester Stallone movie Cobra which is about an unknown organization named “The New World” that believe in killing the weak leaving only the strongest and smartest to rule the world. Cobretti (Sly) theorizes there is an entire association of killers and not just a single lone gunman (no one realizes at the time that the supermarket crisis is only one of a string of recent and seemingly unrelated acts of violence perpetrated by the same group to help manufacture their NWO agenda). The release date of Cobra was also on the 23rd, what are the odds?

[ORION]

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

It looks like a dump. Nothing surprises me any longer. i will say the timing and location is definitely interesting. i knew within seconds of watching the shooting it was a FF.

[The 3 letter acronyms always have intel about mass shooters in advance (as though they’d use that info to prevent it) because it’s under their very own mind control experiments these disturbed CIVILIANS become homicidal maniacs in the first place (always & ever since: Oswald - Manson - Gacy - Richard Lawrence - and way before - probably even Brutus + Judas - this list could go on all night).

There will be A LOT of occult/masonic symbolism I didn’t find - especially with addresses, intersections, street names, intersections, nearby “lodges”, freemason related witnesses - mason dedicated parks anagrams, etc ... etc .. . etc . . .

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

HOLY SYNCHRONICITY - I was working on this DIG WHILE you left this message - GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE :)

Only followers of this user (@Countrygirl22) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

3/23

[JB the “random-acts-of-violence” admin.]

How many more “minutes” are left on the
BDN clock? It’s already been activated.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

These bastard are using the same old play book❗️🤬

Father, Husband, Son, Patriot, Seems cliche at this point to put that but that and truth teller and seeker of truth should just about do it.

#whenyouknowyouknow This movie is sure repetitive ;)

4517, Search, translate FR - En, Check false images and more A doubt about a picture, a translation? leave me a message

I have follow 2 AF2 yesterday. One with Kamala for Jacksonville FA, the other I don't know. But the military plane landed At Colorado Springs, near a place called "Castle Rock".
Is this a piece of the puzzle?

In response Chrys Thunder to her Publication

Yes that's another prop WH - in Georgia or Tennesee I think

(1) Show this thread

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

Active shooter drill??

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

lots of comms on #Snakes this week

Wife, Mother, Sister, Grandmother, Greatgrandmother, Aunt, Cousin. Retired, Louisiana Workforce Commission, and Child of God. Trump Lover.

So Nancy is smart?

709th MILITARY POLICE BATTALION,,,,USAREUR COMMAND

amazing how it followed the movie COBRA,,,DARK TO LIGHT ,,when you know there play book,,but? ( show maybe),congress,HR ?

👍Spot on as usual!

#FuckYourMask #WWG1WGA Patriot In Michigan Not following Orders From Anyone.

Nice work Soldier!!🔥🤘

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

The new Steven Mnuchin movie, "King Soopers Massacre"😂

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Intetesting that Kamala-lies was in Colorado recently fir "meetings."

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Check out THIS little kamala-lies detail in the
DRAMA! LIKE WHAT THE ACTUAL F-K!?!?!?

(1) Show this thread

Thanks for this - posting some of it on FB because SOOO many of my friends are still DUH!!!! Something has to get their damn attention! I'm hoping a caption like RIGHT ON CUE they are aiming to ban guns!

Do they really think we are all that stupid??

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

In response Cynthia Gil.......... to her Publication

Unfortunately MANY are.

In response Cynthia Gil.......... to her Publication

I think its a combo between that and not caring because for the last few thiusand years we haven’t put up enough of a fight - now they will certainly have a rude awakening compaired to our Great Awakening!

(3) Show this thread

God, Family and President Trump. I'm a Mom, Nana, Veteran, Patriot. a Mom, Grandma, Conservative, Prior Military Veteran, Patriot

The#demon#cabal ALWAYS tell us in their "Movies" what they are going to do to We The People.

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

keep on keeping on brotha!
💯👍🏻😎

I did notice when "Bidan" took office there have been an uptick in mass shootings. Either the FBI is triggering unsteady people to do this, the local police are letting it happen and ignoring warning signs or the news is reporting it more. Either way, the victims didn't deserve this deep state psyop. And I know the mainstream media and dems will be pushing more gun control as a result of these shootings.

THEY think we are stupid and still asleep. THEY have another thing coming. WE are onto THEM now. There are more of US awake than EVER before! Thank you for pointing this out. I'm not a movie buff, nor do I watch TV, but hollywood puts this crap right in our face and we haven't been awake to see it until now. WAE ARE READY! WWG1WGA TAKE CONTROL AND STAY IN CONTROL MY FELLOW PATRIOTS! WE ARE SMARTER AND WE OUTNUMBER THEM!

Clearly could have been prevented.
more lives lost
hopefully it all ends soon

20k sub Y/T channel removed June 3 2021. Visit our website for up to date uncensored content & to join our EMAIL LIST to be notified.

This is what happens when all the h-Wood writers have been arrested or executed...

poorly written scripts & bad actors

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

Again, how low do we have to limbo before this lets up?

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

I hate to set myself (or anyone else) up with dates (I’ve heartbroken myself too many times) but I’m feeling a pretty tremendous SPRING SING THIS YEAR :)

(1) Show this thread

What are the odds that the "Skull & Crossbones" order 322 is a ritual day and today is 3/22 🤷🏻‍♀️

In response MellyQMel WWG1WGA to her Publication

Thank God that was yesterday...

In response MellyQMel WWG1WGA to her Publication

great catch.....
LOOKING FORWARD TO TOMORROW!!

(2) Show this thread

If they tie him to “Qanon” we know it’s a
FFF (false flag for-sure).

The people who are destroying us have the occult belief that they must tell you what they are doing to you so that karmic consequences do not come back on them. They even use Hollywood to do it through tv and movies. Look up "revelation of the method".

(1) Show this thread