Are you getting it yet? You're watching a movie.🍿

Theory:

@GhostEzra is up and running on Gab, AnonUp and Telegram. Purpose? Separate out the normies, the light woke and the ones that are pretty well awake. Also, for when a platform goes down or has hiccups, there is alternate methods of facilitation.

So, the absence of the last few days and return now was twofold: one, AnonUp was acting a little squirrely. Two, those on AnonUp are the pretty well awake crowd that probably frequents the kther two platforms and also 8Kun and know where/how to dig on our own for the most part.

@GhostEzra's part to play in this movie is partly usher, partly narrarator and partly facilitator. Takes a turn or two at the refreshment stand/counter also.

Opinions if I'm over the target, or way off base/left field? What do you think fellow anons?

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Borescoped in this post can reply

In response Borescoped ... to his Publication

Truth....he's slowly waking some normies, but then you still will have the walking dead, plus he keeps us awake ones on our toes! He/?She is my absolute favorite!

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

My question is why would he need to separate anyone?

These Things We Do, That Others May Live. gab.com/@Borescoped

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

People are separating themselves naturally by platform. His use of 3 different platforms enables people to sort themselves out.

(1) Show this thread

If he is the one who was Under Secretary of Defense Intelligence
then he should know a lot of Truth.
He could maybe even be part of the Q team.