Are you getting it yet? You're watching a movie.🍿

These Things We Do, That Others May Live. gab.com/@Borescoped

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Theory:

@GhostEzra is up and running on Gab, AnonUp and Telegram. Purpose? Separate out the normies, the light woke and the ones that are pretty well awake. Also, for when a platform goes down or has hiccups, there is alternate methods of facilitation.

So, the absence of the last few days and return now was twofold: one, AnonUp was acting a little squirrely. Two, those on AnonUp are the pretty well awake crowd that probably frequents the kther two platforms and also 8Kun and know where/how to dig on our own for the most part.

@GhostEzra's part to play in this movie is partly usher, partly narrarator and partly facilitator. Takes a turn or two at the refreshment stand/counter also.

Opinions if I'm over the target, or way off base/left field? What do you think fellow anons?

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Borescoped ... to his Publication

My question is why would he need to separate anyone?

People are separating themselves naturally by platform. His use of 3 different platforms enables people to sort themselves out.

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Borescoped in this post can reply

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

In response Borescoped ... to his Publication

hole in you theory ... I belong to 2 ... monitor 2 more and lurk at 8k ... oh & have 2 suspended accts on twat ...how would you or Ezra sort me out??? 😎

These Things We Do, That Others May Live. gab.com/@Borescoped

In response Lili MoM to her Publication

1st: I ain't no one special, I'm just another anon like you and the rest. I did my 20 already.

2nd: I'd say sounds similar to me, I've got Gab and AnonUp, but lurk 8Kun and watch a few other things. I'd have to say you are probably prett awake and waiting just like me. At this point, that is all we can do other than continue to try to help wake the normies with redpills. Thank you for being along with everyone!

(1) Show this thread