Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

Roll call!! Where are my fellow lions?!
You will quickly transform into the healers of this earth! Many will be lost and in fear! Our job is to help humanity calm, educate, and use our 🦁❤️’s to spread love and light! You are all here for a reason! Prepare, and be ready! The storm is coming!
#FEARLESS
#NeverSurrender
🦁❤️👼🤍144🤍👼❤️🦁
#wwg1wga ♒️

Patriot through and through, I bleed red, white & blue.. #FbFelon #TwitterLifer #TrumpSupporter #The45becauseShootingTwiceIsSilly

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

New Orleans La..

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

In response Carl Que to his Publication

Hello fellow Patriot! Any chance you know a good family attorney in the BR area? My ex served me custody modification papers because of my beliefs in Q and our Potus. even put qanon in them. Trying very hard not to drop my basket of sanity.

How sad . Are people's brains rotting in their heads?

In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @WL6202 in this post can reply

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

In response Seek The Truth to her Publication

It has been 9 years of 50/50 custody. Now that Qanon is being portrayed as a cult, my ex js trying to take my son and only wants me to see him in the summers week on week off. Mama bear is bring pushed into a corner, the claws are coning out.

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication

I wish I could rush to your aid. How bloody sad. I can sense you are strong but even the strongest branch will bow under enough pressure. I am a strong woman too. At this point in time pretty sure I can catch a bullet between my teeth but it gets old. The real cult are those in society with blinders on. Too much koolaid and they asked for seconds.

(1) Show this thread