Roll call!! Where are my fellow lions?!
You will quickly transform into the healers of this earth! Many will be lost and in fear! Our job is to help humanity calm, educate, and use our πŸ¦β€οΈβ€™s to spread love and light! You are all here for a reason! Prepare, and be ready! The storm is coming!
#FEARLESS
#NeverSurrender
πŸ¦β€οΈπŸ‘ΌπŸ€144πŸ€πŸ‘Όβ€οΈπŸ¦
#wwg1wga ♒️

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

❀🌎❀Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

I'm loud as long as i can be especially when i keep getting more suspensions and i just keep making more accounts to get ppl to wake up. This war is real πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸŽ―βœ…

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

πŸ’― Ready!

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

Does this look like a bunch of sleeping immigrants to you? They have been gassed and I promise you they are on that ship right now stuck in the Suez Canal! No telling how many of them!

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

In response Jane Doeβœ”οΈ to her Publication

They are dead? ☹️

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

They plan, God laughs, God wins, God always wins! πŸ™πŸ» President Trump is my president. πŸ’–πŸ€πŸ’™ WWG1WGA Worldwide 🌎

May God Bless us all! πŸ™πŸ»

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

I like this!

I AM Divine Love!❀️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! πŸ—‘ I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! πŸ˜‡ I AM! ❀️

Reporting for duty! o7 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
17th Battalion, Kitten Brigade! 😼
WWG1WGA πŸ””

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

❀️❀️❀️☺️ what a cute little anon..☺️❀️❀️❀️

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

awwwwww😍

(2) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

I'm ready

we're all in .🦁

Only followers of this user (@unite_worldwide) can see their posts

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

ROAR!

πŸŒŸπŸ•Šβ€ WWG1WGA β€πŸ•ŠπŸŒŸ DSE

Here and Ready!

#WWG1WGA I am also on Truth Social @MagaIrish. Learning patience with all of this waiting on the movie ending.

The wonderful thing about Tiggers. Yes Tiggers are wonderful things. Their tops are made out of rubber. Their bottoms are made out of springs. They're bouncy ouncy trouncy ouncy fun, fun, fun, fun. The wonderful, wonderful thing about Tiggers is I'm the only one. Grrrr....

Mom, wife, hard worker at my FT job, monogrammer in my spare time, proud Trump supporter, and a proud patriot holding the line!

here and so ready!

Ready

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Holding the line! πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

I am here ready & waiting! πŸ™βœοΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¨πŸ‡±πŸŒβ™₯️

LOVE is the key,
LOVE conqures all,
LOVE must be in all our hearts,
LOVE will beat the evil cabal!

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

Patriot through and through, I bleed red, white & blue.. #FbFelon #TwitterLifer #TrumpSupporter #The45becauseShootingTwiceIsSilly

New Orleans La..

In response Carl Que to his Publication

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–πŸΈπŸ’«

In response Carl Que to his Publication

Hello fellow Patriot! Any chance you know a good family attorney in the BR area? My ex served me custody modification papers because of my beliefs in Q and our Potus. even put qanon in them. Trying very hard not to drop my basket of sanity.

(3) Show this thread

Proud to live as a free patriot like my ancestor Francis Cooke, who came over the Mayflower.Was a signer of the Mayflower Compact.

AMEN. The Lions will be the comforters for the shocked and scared. We are all here for each other.

older Mom w/ younger children...always saw the corruption but was called crazy...now I finally found people who are as "crazy" as me πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ™

In response Patricia Sansom to her Publication

praying that i have the strength. We all need this this the world is spiraling and yes i am scared but i wont lose my faith. God will help me and my family one way or another. every time i feel low and pray the next day i feel a little stronger. God will win!!!!!!!!!! πŸ™

(1) Show this thread