Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

Roll call!! Where are my fellow lions?!
You will quickly transform into the healers of this earth! Many will be lost and in fear! Our job is to help humanity calm, educate, and use our 🦁❤️’s to spread love and light! You are all here for a reason! Prepare, and be ready! The storm is coming!
#FEARLESS
#NeverSurrender
🦁❤️👼🤍144🤍👼❤️🦁
#wwg1wga ♒️

Only people mentioned by @PatriotX in this post can reply

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

In response Carl Que to his Publication

Hello fellow Patriot! Any chance you know a good family attorney in the BR area? My ex served me custody modification papers because of my beliefs in Q and our Potus. even put qanon in them. Trying very hard not to drop my basket of sanity.

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication

How sad . Are people's brains rotting in their heads?

(1) Show this thread

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Pixie Dust to her Publication

This is a truly tearful & positive end to a wonderful story. God Bless both Hero & Victim. Well Done

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

(5) Show this thread

the sooner the better! get them all removed from society.