🗣sorry but i see no reason for that swab to go up to the babys brain...

Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

child abuse

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Babies have strong immune systems. This baby looks healthy, color good, able to drink from bottle. There is no need to test a baby.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Omg!!! This filled me with FURY!!!!!!! These bastards! they knew their bloody "vaccine" would be rejected by Many... so they found a better way to trick it into the bodies of people... via vaccine. This is Not a test, they are depositing shit... I wish them ALL a cruel death!!!🤬🤬🤬🤬#Peace,myass! Hangings is what mankind needs to see to find Peace!

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

I think they call this assault & battery.

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

Discusting. Child abuse.

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

Terrible 😢

Christian, Patriot... Trumpster, Truth seeker, Truth defender

In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication

if masks work, why doesn't a saliva test work... aren't they saying the droplets spread the deadly plague?

The faux hoax is so obvious it is pathetic to say the least

Hurry back POTUS the nation is burning to the ground!

(1) Show this thread