The hunt for RED OCTOBER is real.

According to Monkeywerx on youtube we have had P8 Poseidons and P3 Orions in the air over the Florida coast for some time now. It is my belief that there are 2 if not 3 of these off our coasts. I also believe there is another one off the coast of Israel. I am of the mindset that they are Russian subs but ones that are no longer owned by Russia. I believe there captains have either went rouge or have been bought out and are now playing for the cabal. If I am correct and these subs have a Magneto-hydrodynamic
drive this would allow them to use magnetic waves and electricity to move, no propeller needed. This would make them almost completely silent, the only sound they would make is when they are moving through the water. Depending on the speed they could be confused for whales or other sea life. The stealth coatings they have would also make them extremely hard if not impossible to spot on sonar. They would be "invisible" underwater.

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

How very scary! I hope they really meant it when they said your President was insulated! 😔

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

Any talk of him being a target is false. He is good to go.

(1) Show this thread

Free-thinker. Truth-seeker. Lifelong student. Curious. Proud wife of USAF Vietnam vet

This article shows that Iran has 3 of the newer EKM class Kilo subs... https://www.naval-technology.com/projects/kilo877/
There's lots of data on web about Russian sub exports. None of it mentions a newer drive, but then again, latest tech is always secretive...

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication

Look at their older sub models, I believe it was Victory class. When they first started putting something on the tail fin it was believed they had found a new propulsion drive. Of course they down played it and said it was sonar or something as such, sonar on the back of a sub would be worthless as it be messed up by it's own prop.

(1) Show this thread

Christian, Patriot , Trump my President! Mother grandma just hard working American.

major outages today for sure. I even got notices frim some jnsurance carrier that network is down.

"It reminds me of the heady days of Sputnik and Yuri Gagarin when the world trembled at the sound of our rockets. Now they will tremble again - at the sound of our silence. The order is: engage the silent drive."

In response Shaky Dolphin to his Publication

What I found amazing is that this tech could explain UFOs as human made and would dispell all talk of E.T.s

(1) Show this thread

covid woke me up to the lie - here to get more educated about all the rest of the corruption and evil.

well this sounds like bad news

In response Enough Already! to her Publication

There are Q posts talking about what Hilary would have done had she taken power. She was going to start a war between N.K. and America and have N.K. launch nukes at us. It looks to me as if the cabal are sticking to their game plan but have just traded N.K. for Iran. Yes it does sound very bad indeed. I know we have had P8s all over florida waters for awhile now.

(1) Show this thread