Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

The hunt for RED OCTOBER is real.

According to Monkeywerx on youtube we have had P8 Poseidons and P3 Orions in the air over the Florida coast for some time now. It is my belief that there are 2 if not 3 of these off our coasts. I also believe there is another one off the coast of Israel. I am of the mindset that they are Russian subs but ones that are no longer owned by Russia. I believe there captains have either went rouge or have been bought out and are now playing for the cabal. If I am correct and these subs have a Magneto-hydrodynamic
drive this would allow them to use magnetic waves and electricity to move, no propeller needed. This would make them almost completely silent, the only sound they would make is when they are moving through the water. Depending on the speed they could be confused for whales or other sea life. The stealth coatings they have would also make them extremely hard if not impossible to spot on sonar. They would be "invisible" underwater.

covid woke me up to the lie - here to get more educated about all the rest of the corruption and evil.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

well this sounds like bad news

There are Q posts talking about what Hilary would have done had she taken power. She was going to start a war between N.K. and America and have N.K. launch nukes at us. It looks to me as if the cabal are sticking to their game plan but have just traded N.K. for Iran. Yes it does sound very bad indeed. I know we have had P8s all over florida waters for awhile now.

In response Enough Already! to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

Can you verify this or not. Can not find the source again have searched everwhere. They were saying the recent attacks on Syria were not on the Syrians or their people but, on Iranian bases that had nukes hidden in Syria.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Steve Murray to his Publication

Can you be most specific as to what you want me to verify? We know that the U1 scandal gave nuke material to N.K., Syria, Iran etc... Do I personally believe we are taking out Iranian bases that have hidden nukes in Syria, you bet I do. That is why I believe Trump had troops set and ordered to go into Syria before he left office.

(1) Show this thread

covid woke me up to the lie - here to get more educated about all the rest of the corruption and evil.

oh my god. terrifying times :(

In response Enough Already! to her Publication

Very much so. But the good news is we win. No war but a new world.

(1) Show this thread