Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

The hunt for RED OCTOBER is real.

According to Monkeywerx on youtube we have had P8 Poseidons and P3 Orions in the air over the Florida coast for some time now. It is my belief that there are 2 if not 3 of these off our coasts. I also believe there is another one off the coast of Israel. I am of the mindset that they are Russian subs but ones that are no longer owned by Russia. I believe there captains have either went rouge or have been bought out and are now playing for the cabal. If I am correct and these subs have a Magneto-hydrodynamic
drive this would allow them to use magnetic waves and electricity to move, no propeller needed. This would make them almost completely silent, the only sound they would make is when they are moving through the water. Depending on the speed they could be confused for whales or other sea life. The stealth coatings they have would also make them extremely hard if not impossible to spot on sonar. They would be "invisible" underwater.

"It reminds me of the heady days of Sputnik and Yuri Gagarin when the world trembled at the sound of our rockets. Now they will tremble again - at the sound of our silence. The order is: engage the silent drive."

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ShakyDolphin in this post can reply

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Shaky Dolphin to his Publication

What I found amazing is that this tech could explain UFOs as human made and would dispell all talk of E.T.s

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

USOs - underwater submerged objects
You know the that tech would appear as magical to us. As an aquatic bad ass, I can neither conform nor deny that I have seen anything while cruising the blue seas. 🤣

(1) Show this thread