Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

They filmed in 2018 - pretty interesting since its all a conspiracy theory πŸ€”

Actually wasn't as bad as I expected though it was all over the place at times. The early connection that 'the storm' was the storming of the capitol on Jan 6 - I mean, really? Such a stupid assumption/statement to be opening with. Also the assumption of the doc maker that Q is definitely one person and that he is most likely a basement dweller. A lot was irritating but there was a fair amount of information that rose above the slush. A lot of assumptions that drops were only about things as they were happening based on the date of the post. Since the doc was completed a while back there was no way to tie anything into what is actually happening today. That loses a lot of the impact too. The concept of more than one meaning is important.

Southern girl, loves animals, children, Elderly, disabled, & our VetsπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Firm believer in The Plan & permanently blocked by Twitter

God REALLY wants US to follow the "17"s!!!
"since it began in 2017."

To me, it was chopped too much... not enough context to prove the drops when mentioned... could've brought more credibility there, but maybe that wasn't the point of it. i've already seen a big uptick on GAW and even gave some advice on that page... received some praise and thanks. so if that was the goal, this episode has brought more to the crowd and is gaining that much more traction... mission accomplished for ep. 1?

I am watching it now. I am a newbie and am actually learning a lot more. I recognize a lot of things too. Including Vincent Fusca! It's hard to say if it's red pilling anyone though. If you are not a patriot and watching it you already have preconceived thoughts and narratives. Therefore I would assume if you are watching it you are focused on the negative narratives and those against Q. I am interested to hear other peoples thoughts. I am only halfway through it.

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

was gonna say basically the same thing Kat just said. Read the Q drops yourself. Drives me nuts when people just read opinion pieces and not go straight to the source. Read them and think for yourself would be my advice

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

Also recommended watching Forum Borealis and Dark Journalist on YouTube. They discuss some interesting topics with informed guests. Not realy Q related but globalist related for sure

(2) Show this thread