Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

The border is becoming to big to control. Watch for FF. They MUST get eyes off the border. I myself am going to pound the border hard. Keep your focus.

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

She just told me the children at the border was not the United States problem. Her post talks about how awake she is and saving the children and I’m furious. I can’t even believe somebody would actually have that mentality If people aren’t for the children then they are for the devil.

I agree totally. The reason they want to harm children is because they have the closest connection to God. This makes them so jealous they will do anything to destroy all the goodness the children have.

In response Julie Casey to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Thank you for your message and for your support I don’t see much out there in regards to our children and this crisis at the border I love you .

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Julie Casey to her Publication

It is ONLY about the children for me. I support Trump because he understood what so many other "presidents" just looked past. He gave the power to the people who could do something, to do something. This was handled in the field normally and never spoke of again. Now those that have a secret shame can be proud and know what they did was rightous.

(1) Show this thread