Only people mentioned by @SaltandLight in this post can reply

In response Salt + Light to his Publication

WARNING PLEASE SHARE THIS LINK HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MOVIE AND IS NOT LEGITIMATE DO NOT ENTER YOUR CARD DETAILS AND PLEASE WARN OTHERS

Watch Zack Snyder's Justice League (2021) Movies Online

HERE πŸ‘‰ https://bit.ly/39jeqpr

❀️LEAKED❀️ Godzilla vs. Kong - Full Movie
Join Group Chat πŸ‘‰ https://t.me/godzila_kong ❀️
#wwg1wga#Trump#QANON

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‘ cheater!!

Digital Soldier πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί Twitter: the_exception ~ Gab: the_exception ~ WeGo: the_exception ~ Parler: theexception

A more accurate depiction would be:
She doesnt show up for any practice in months leading up, she tells everyone how shes a professional player, she takes aim, then shoots, and the ball actually flies in the opposite direction away from the court entirely and explodes upon hitting the ground and makes a deflated balloon sound.. then she walks off and gets blown over by the wind whilst saying she won. All her 3 fans cheer loudly and media celebrates her as a hero. The End

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

In response Cee Cee©️ to her Publication

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

(1) Show this thread

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with β€œsolutions that don’t cost the earth”

Spot On 😏

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

In response Carminda Camara to her Publication

The guy even saw that she missed it and continued along. πŸ€₯

(1) Show this thread

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

🀣🀣🀣

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

define ASSume -

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Pony Patriot to her Publication

i see AOC, Kamala and Maxine.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Hahahahaha! So true, so true.

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Is it over, Vincent?

Luke 17:21 πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈ #FamilyIsEverything

In response New Years Day to her Publication

looks like this time , dinner is being delivered.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

WHAT IN THEE HELL WAS SHE LOOKING @ ????
RINGERS & OUT DONT COUNT !! MUST BE THAT LIBTARD THING ? WELL I TOOK THE SHOT IT MUST HAVE GONE IN 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

🀣🀣🀣

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

πŸ˜‚thats great

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

...and a triple entendre.

hahaha

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

premature celebration

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

🀣🀣🀣

(1) Show this thread

Suspended 2x on twit. 100% patriot. MAGA. Righteous anger.

🀣🀣🀣

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

🀣🀣

🀣🀣🀣

Hi FRENS 🐸! I Love God, Jesus, Holy Spirit, family, friends & frens, POTUS & FLOTUS and the USA! #GodBlessAmerica #GodWinsALWAYS βœ¨πŸ•ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

πŸ€£β€ΌοΈ

:)