BREAKING - All of Amazon's power is out in Washington.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Pass the popcorn 😁

Focus on FLU19 (covid) matters full-time on twitcrat with much concern. See my database for 3,400+ links. wego.social/ALLLM2020

You need to send us at lease one credibile link or source.

Just a lost soul trying to find my way....

i speak in gif and i dont know how to gif hereπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Just a lost soul trying to find my way....

In response F1r3 ... to her Publication

oh well- i cant say that i hate their power being out. gives me a bit of a chuckle

(1) Show this thread

Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. ~Ephesians 5:11~

Focus on FLU19 (covid) matters full-time on twitcrat with much concern. See my database for 3,400+ links. wego.social/ALLLM2020

In response Days Of Elijah to her Publication

Did you see the Christmas meme from GOP House Judiciary? It was funny and would have triggered the feral libs.

In response Days Of Elijah to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

WIND

MAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈTrump WonπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA πŸ™πŸ»Save The ChildrenπŸ™πŸ» πŸ’›πŸ’›Trump is Still my PresidentπŸ’›πŸ’› PLEASE no DM’s

i like that power can be so selective πŸ˜‰

Well A storm def hit Wa last night. Hope it was all encompassing ;)

Retired Military, from Memphis, TN, lived in Hawaii, have traveled the world and seen some beautiful countries and met a lot of great people

Good for Amazon

WWG1WGA! Here to support the Great Awakening and patriots everywhere, and to be a light in the darkness for those seeking truth.

Huh, interesting. Google has their server farms in this area. If [those] go down things could get interesting quickly.

Good!

WWG1WGA - NCSWIC - Trump for AMERICA!!

Could it have to do with this...https://poweroutage.us/

Seriously? LOL Blackout for those guys huh? Would be interesting if the Amazon website would have a Blackout too. But they of course still are loading.

Just a girl living a great life! Proud US military wife.

Washington DC or state? Do you mean their datacentre or head office?

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Chillaxin Gurl to her Publication

Seattle, WA

(1) Show this thread

Over 10% of Washington state has no power. What is happening?

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ Good! Reap what you sow😎

Patriot - MAGA - Standing with Trump

what does amazons power mean? do they have a distrubution center or administrated offices there?

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❀️ and Gma of several ❀️ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… TRUMP WON!!

In response Laughing Zebra to her Publication

I live in WA (unfortunately). Yes. Amazon has a large distribution center here. We had a awesome storm last night. I lost my power and got all excited thinking "Yes!! This is it!!" But then my power came back on about 5 mins later. 😣 Maybe they somehow cut the electricity for just them because everything else around here has power. I love about 5 mins away from one of there largest warehouses. I'm going to drive it there and see if they have power. I'll let everyone know.

(1) Show this thread