Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

BREAKING - All of Amazon's power is out in Washington.

Patriot - MAGA - Standing with Trump

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

what does amazons power mean? do they have a distrubution center or administrated offices there?

I live in WA (unfortunately). Yes. Amazon has a large distribution center here. We had a awesome storm last night. I lost my power and got all excited thinking "Yes!! This is it!!" But then my power came back on about 5 mins later. 😣 Maybe they somehow cut the electricity for just them because everything else around here has power. I love about 5 mins away from one of there largest warehouses. I'm going to drive it there and see if they have power. I'll let everyone know.

In response Laughing Zebra to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Zimasfriend in this post can reply

Fear of The Lord is The Beginning of Wisdom.

In response Patriot Mel to her Publication

Stay safe...

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

In response Lil Stompy Foot to her Publication

Electricity is on at the warehouse. I don't know if they are using generators, but they have lights.

(1) Show this thread

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

In response Patriot Mel to her Publication

I **LIVE**...