A Q/Trump anthem I've written to keep up the positivity of the Q movement: WWG1WGA! Please share and spread the love ❤️❤️❤️#STORMISCOMING#HoldTheLine#wwg1wga
Also on Spotify here: https://open.spotify.com/artist/2RD5jww5DSXFFNv8zvRgqf?si=ryYP74MtQ5SMXjYKQh4hsw

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSeventeen in this post can reply

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Patriot Seventeen to his Publication

Awesome song. Thanks for sharing. GOD Bless everyone who is apart of this Q movement worldwide. #WeAreQ#wwg1wga.

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

I LOVEEEEEEEE THIS!❣️ WWG1WGA! Make EARTH GREAT AGAIN!🌎🇺🇲

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

Here for Trump and keeping up with the Anons🇺🇸🙏 Proud❤ WIFE❤, Mom and Grandma 🚫NO DM'S🚫

Wow! That was Awesome😎🇺🇸

Only followers of this user (@Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Elevn11) can see their posts

Awesome!! I love it!! I needed some encouragement tonight!!

A true red blooded patriot!! WWG1WGA

Awesome...made my cry....wwg1ga ❤

😍Super

Songwriter promoting the love and positivity of the Q movement and fighting against the lies and propaganda of the mainstream media.

❤️👊 Thank you so much everybody for commenting and sharing this! We stand strongest together#wwg1wga

Awesome

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Through CST, AK & FN, and Vibrational Acupuncture, I facilitate others (2 & 4 legged) on their healing journeys. WWG1WGA

This is awesome!

🤗Awesome work! Loved all of it! Very uplifting

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

Fantastic work, loved it!

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

Beautiful 💕Thank you

Outstanding vid motivation nation WRWY!

Songwriter promoting the love and positivity of the Q movement and fighting against the lies and propaganda of the mainstream media.

Thank you so Much Anthony!#WeWillWin

(1) Show this thread