So it looks more and more that Q was a psyops.
For [Them]

Made them messy. I trust that Trump dude.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

😃🙏👍

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

😂🤍🕊💯💯

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

I think you remember how i feel about this...we are woke now...and all about the love...AU is a different breed of peeps...love you all...family is everything...doesn't always mean blood...My vibe found my tribe ...✌️💜😁

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

I will fool the people, yes i will!
https://youtu.be/64QZo08l1bA

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Had to be. We can't take back what is ours unless people have their mind right. Patriots allways ready.

Underestimated is undercover if ya look at it right. lol

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

🧡🍊

In response MimiQ1970 to his Publication

Wow, Cool Pic! Love That!

(1) Show this thread

Yes...that makes total sense!

TWITTER NUKED ME 8 TIMES OVER 4 YEARS, SO I MUST HAVE BEEN DOING SOMETHING RIGHT.

One thing Q has got in spades in loyalty.

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

everyone getting taught about the world

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Q2041

BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG
18 18 18 18 18 = Q90
9 9 9 9 9 = Q45

4 + 5 = Q9

DIVINE HAND

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Ultimately, I Trust in God, and I do feel Trump is working hard for the The People, as a God Fearing-Loving Leader Should.

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

I trust Trump!! He will never abandon us and never give up, promises made, promises kept

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Trump 4Eva
Master Trolling Level

Q waited a year after Trump won the election to appear. I can just imagine the panic in the DS. I assume they were waiting for a shoe to drop and this one must have been more like a half-ton truck. They could handle Trump using their MSM to try and get the truth out but a mysterious group on 4chan must have knocked them for a loop. The invisible war indeed.

Says YOU. And what proof do you have?

God's Plan is Trump's Plan which is the Q Plan. I worked in Special Operations with a Special Access Security Clearance, which for you Civilians is the HIGHEST IN THE LAND. Q was going on YEARS before they recruited Trump to run for President and save America from the satanic cabals.

I know for a FACT that Q is Military Intelligence White Hats, and your source?

In response Robert Franz to his Publication

re-read his post.

In response Robert Franz to his Publication

HI Robert thanks for you confirmation ...
Thankfully, he put the white hats & others in charge and they have been doing an AWESOME job.

I knew about "it - the plan", but didn't know who to talk to about it until Q came along ... like Stephanie said, its in the DNA from God ... we all have it and thus came here / earth / anonup to find each other ... just like prayer was the first WIFI
Its in our consciousness.

Only God could orchestrate a mission like that, imho.

(4) Show this thread

May Japanese Gods bless you and all   We are ONE

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response yae ebisu to her Publication

gorgeous! ❤️
who’s to say Q isnt real…fog of war and disinformation are necessary
and i dont know about you but i learned more here than anywhere else in the world

i love you my AU family forever ❤️❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

I will be the king...Q was with me - trump

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

the wings on his back ; )

What will they Unveil???? Queen protects King. Will he be King???? Diana. Is she the rightful Queen?

(8) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

The Silent War

fought in aisle 17 mostly

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

This Mr. Clean can mol my floors any day!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

😆👍😆

(2) Show this thread

I think i know why!! SQFTMIT in gematria equals 104 and/or 55. Also, JFK Jr. is alive!! 🔥🔥🔥

No messages unless you are JFK. I HATE TALKING IN RIDDLES tell me to my face. That’s a cool picture of #TheRealFirstLady ❤️🤍💙

I love President Trump❤️🤍💙🗣

Q is totally fake... I believe nothing... oh, proof... changed my mind

Q sent us

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Feed it bad info it shows its hand!

Married to my best friend, Mom of Men, Dog Mom, #Pro-Life, #1A, #2A, God 🙏 Family 👨‍👩‍👦 Country 🇺🇸 Freedom 🟥 WWG1WGA WW 🐸😎🍿

ya I'm an actions speak to me kinda gal and seeing how our beloved President has ALWAYS kept his word to us, I'm trusting Trump... let em think what they'll think and say what they'll say, i know what i know and i know that under our new/ old constitution, we will have Trump for at least 4 more years and honestly I'd be totally fine with him as my president for an additional 4 years... Trump for 8 more!

Blessed to have an amazing family....especially Mom! Raised right...Texas country living is amazing... Biblical times.....the 180 is near..

huge Trump Wink!

Trump dude "know good" :)

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

👍

(1) Show this thread

That's what I've been saying! 👍 Vibes! 😘