#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

So it looks more and more that Q was a psyops.
For [Them]

Made them messy. I trust that Trump dude.

Says YOU. And what proof do you have?

God's Plan is Trump's Plan which is the Q Plan. I worked in Special Operations with a Special Access Security Clearance, which for you Civilians is the HIGHEST IN THE LAND. Q was going on YEARS before they recruited Trump to run for President and save America from the satanic cabals.

I know for a FACT that Q is Military Intelligence White Hats, and your source?

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @afsocrob in this post can reply

In response Robert Franz to his Publication

HI Robert thanks for you confirmation ...
Thankfully, he put the white hats & others in charge and they have been doing an AWESOME job.

I knew about "it - the plan", but didn't know who to talk to about it until Q came along ... like Stephanie said, its in the DNA from God ... we all have it and thus came here / earth / anonup to find each other ... just like prayer was the first WIFI
Its in our consciousness.

Only God could orchestrate a mission like that, imho.

re-read his post.

Well then maybe YOU can answer this, did some of us just randomly know? And Q had no idea we exist, like we had no idea they did? Wish I knew that answer, curiosity.

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

think of it this way
we awaken we dont need quantum basing

we override it through our god gene and the sun

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Q only went national in October 2017, some of us knew what was going on LONG BEFORE THAT. Alex Jones was exposing the Deep State Cabals since the 90's. It depends on what your awakening date was, mine was in 1992, at HQ AFSOC.

(2) Show this thread

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

i think he was stating it was a distraction for the black hats so they were forced to further their agenda without proper clearance and the correct funding to do so

either way thank you.