For all of you that are being mislead...

I'm almost 99% sure that if JFK Jr were on social media, he wouldn't be promoting himself as though he were JFK Jr.

What part of thinking logically have you not figured out yet?

Also, a 'good man' doesn't boast in his own personal identity.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

amen to that

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

I'm basically 100% sure he wouldn't be on social media and certainly not using his name if he were, and MORE certainly not going by JFK Jr. George Magazine always said John Kennedy.

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

This count as boasting?

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

I am praying we are not being played. Who is playing whom sounds to me like a diatraction from what we should focus on which fighting for our freedom ans manifesting the future we want.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Love you two!!

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Imagine Biden is really JFK Jr. in a mask.
He is 46 (for now)

Only followers of this user (@gingersnapstx) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@gingersnapstx) can see their posts

(84) Show this thread

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

💯 as usual BFAM Doq

spot on!!!

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

I hear ya@Doqholliday, but lest we not forget; hiding in plain site. So I do believe anything is possible.
However, if he does return , that is great! If not, no one is more important than another. Only God matters.

Loving the Lord .. Creating my world with scissors...

Handler?...many handlers...i think he is playing many different people ...the games over .. its just playing out so????? why not? play different parts of the movie ?...

I Respect all living things! Let’s Stand and take our rightful place Human Race.

there's a good man judge?

Proud American - Faith in Humanity - Indivisible Under God

JFK JR MAY BE ALIVE

JFK JR MAY HAVE POSTED ON SOCIAL MEDIA

JFK JR IS NOT CURRENTLY ON SOCIAL MEDIA AS HIMSELF

LISTEN TO DOQ

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication

😂😂😂 So well put. Words have power. Words placed in certain ways are telling you information. Remember, they have had years to dumb society down.

(1) Show this thread

Really just sad that someone would be acting like him. Just cause someone is well known does not somehow make that okay. Idk. Weird.

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

oh does he? we are in an information war. only about 10 people really know the truth. i know jr and the Mrs. are alive. NO ONE IS CHANGING MY MIND!

They tried to bury us, [They] didn’t know we were seeds

Exactly.
The idea that he and his family were able to have a happy life inspite of evil plans against them, is a treasured hope that, "We The People" ferociously, protect.
Truth is Truth; we shall see.❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸👊

USA Veteran. WWG1WGA "The greatest movement in the history of the World."

Maybe Donald Trump is writing it !

(Just kidding ... but he has been known to insert some self promotion in his tweets Ha )

If DOQ is doubting something around here then it could be as an educated guess or maybe even some insider knowledge. Or ....

Who knows ... but it sure has caused a flurry of responses ! Cheers !

I Love my Family and Friends! I Love President Trump! ❤🤍💙 The Holy Spirit is tucked in my heart. #WWG1WGA #PatriotsRock 🇺🇲

if i remember correctly. wasnt he the same person who pinned on his Twitter that Jr would be at a rally in Dallas, that never existed...

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

In response Caydees Mommy to her Publication

I'm in Dallas and I can attest to the fact there was never a rally planned here at that time. Think I made the bs call on that on WeGo back then.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@POJO) can see their posts

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

the fraud expresses poor grammar and judgement

Lover of Christ and all Life. Knowledge over Power. Love over Hate. Supporter of Human Rights, Freedom and Happiness.

I agree. Plus there are 5 or 6 other channels, including JFK Jrs telegram channel, they all post the exact same thing. sometimes the posts are even conflicting, per example, speaking of Sambyk. one minute, they are promoting some unkown prophet, the next, not so much. All of it seems pretty fishy to me and im very open minded.

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Everyday it is JFK Jr. something....
It is like saying don't talk about this subject as you mention it for years now.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

A fearless man does DOQ! 😉

Never stop fighting for the Truth! Just a Spiritual Truth Seeker, Mother, and Patriot. #WWG1WGA

your attitude is not the right way to approach it no matter how many people are "mislead". instead of belitting, offer knowledge. show examples. your vibes always suck. people like you are the reason people dont feel comfortable enough to ask questions. 🙄😒

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

In response Melanie Hite to her Publication

The weak often use the very things you said so that they themselves feel strong. Sooner or later when reality hits...it crushes them like a roach under foot

🐸🍿⭐⭐⭐🌠🔥♈✝ Almost Time 🕰 Proud Anon Digital Soldier backing the BEST PRESIDENT EVER "TRUMP" He did it for us...😁✨🎇✨

In response Melanie Hite to her Publication

so what i read is a good man is fake got it and because he uses a fake name that makes doc holiday special and not fake yeah ok thats right good people use fake names 😂🤣😂

(4) Show this thread

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

In reality who knows what the *Q board is really capable of that we don't know yet. Lots of technology are still kept from us. I just hope that whoever is using this tech understands that GOD is really the one in control and we are all here to help each other. WWG1WGA.