Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

For all of you that are being mislead...

I'm almost 99% sure that if JFK Jr were on social media, he wouldn't be promoting himself as though he were JFK Jr.

What part of thinking logically have you not figured out yet?

Also, a 'good man' doesn't boast in his own personal identity.

Imagine Biden is really JFK Jr. in a mask.
He is 46 (for now)

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@gingersnapstx) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@gingersnapstx) can see their posts

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Dan Scavino Jr.🇺🇸🦅 (@DanScavino) Tweeted:

https://t.co/2K90FK1NIb

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

if that was jfk jr he would not be wrecking this country just to make bidden look bad because then they would blame him jfkjr for what they thought biden doings

hmmmm.

I may like dummy after all.

That would be a gas!

QLANDESTINE SOVEREIGN STATESMAN/DIGITAL QOMMANDO SPACE FORCE GOM/Q-ORLEANS QLOSE QOMBAT SQUADRQN LEADER! WWG1WGA-ULTRAMAGA Q+++

That would be great! I have been thinking Biden is Bruce Willis and about to ten minutes ago seriodly wondering if Mike Lindell "My Pillow" is possiblyJFK Jr? Also. I believe something is up with Vince McMahon. Keep eyeson him when finally unmasked! All have significant roles IMHO🙏♥️🇺🇸🙅

I was going with Tom hiddleston but after the frog in his throat I'm going with Tim Allen 🤔

Maybe....

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

🙏Please hurry !

(1) Show this thread

"Beghe convinced Kennedy, who was a good impersonator, to join the school's program with him. "Both boys entertained their classmates with hilarious imitations of their favorite entertainers," Heymann wrote."

Read More: https://www.nickiswift.com/650184/inside-jason-beghes-friendship-with-jfk-jr/?utm_campaign=clip

I have always wondered who all is in this picture, any ideas?

Looks to me like a couple of JFK’s grandschildren from the TIMBER video (Maybe hugging their Dad JR?). This Man looks way more Alert than “Biden”!

🧐🤷‍♀️

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

thats hunter

(1) Show this thread

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

That doesn't register.

Geeminy. I only meant to eat like 5 of the tiny cookies in the bag....but reading through this thread....I inadvertently ate the whole dang bag. I blame you all! LOL! Very very interesting suggestion. Hmmm....

Imagine Biden Is Really Jfk Jr In A Mask . 🧐
in Simple Gematria equals: 316

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming ⚡️😎⚡️

Coming Soon To A City Near You ✨🍿✨

Two Hundred And Twenty Two 💫☀️💫

Its Just A Matter Of Time Now ✨⌚️✨

Not Just Politics As Usual . ✨🗝✨

We Aint Going To Take It Anymore ✨⚔️✨

WWG1WGA . 5:5 😎❤️🇺🇸🦅☀️

WWG1WGA! Still hoping it's somewhere good...

First thing that came to mind...
Imagine ... 🙏❤
https://youtu.be/L0SrROrtX7Y

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Didn't JFK (no longer Jr after Sr passed - never signed his name w/ "Jr" in George Magazine) want to be an actor...?

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

Whoa = = = > < >

God Humanity Nature Brotherhood Love

Well we are all certainly waiting patiently for the Geo Political Uniter! For He is likely the precursor for the Spiritual Uniter : )

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

46 is Taken. Keyword :Taken:

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

woooooow I dont icant respond im still in shock 🙈🙉🙊

🤔😲😂🤦‍♀️🍿

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

that would be epic

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Energy Shifter helping the World Transform their lives into the New Earth! Host of Soul Talk Soul Life Media Patriot to the Core...

That would explain the puppy scene on the beach loving Joe..dogs love JFKjr....they do not love Joe's evil energy.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

"Treat the word impossible as nothing more than motivation." DJT

Would explain Caroline and her son endorsing Biden with a big grin

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

who knew?☺🍿❤

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

more popcorn please😂

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

i love our life

(1) Show this thread

Could the Fake Biden be charged with knowingly committing a fraud on the US and its citizens by impersonating a President etc, etc???