Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump ❀️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way πŸ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

This was just on Ezra's telegram
incredible...even though i know most of this my jaw still hitting the floor. excellent whoever did this, my guess Dan?

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

Was this done before Biden stole the US Presidency or after? anyone knows?

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

In response Jose Bito to his Publication

Are you familiar with BidAn vs Biden? BidAn is the one we see in spotlight these days. The real Biden is "shot," as President Trump has said. We are in a story and our President Trump is still Pres! This will play out very oddly soon! Peace.

Oh wow,I did not know that. I heard President Trump speech mentioning Biden being shot. Now I know what he meant. Thank you for the explanation. By the Grace of GOD, President Trump comes back soon. We need him. The country needs him. The free world needs him.

In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Josebito in this post can reply

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

In response Jose Bito to his Publication

Yes, you're welcome!! I know, we all do need him. You know what else I recently found out -- I think it's the truth!? Someone used a Q drop to validate this thinking -- Lady Diana sought the President's help at the time she needed to escape the royal fam -- It seems the case that they are actually married (to this day?) and that Bar/r?on is THEIR son. If you look, he looks nothing like Melania and very much like Diana. So very interesting, eh? She's closer to Trump's age as well. (It means Melania is a white hat too and has been playing a role for optics!!! So exciting!!)

In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication

mmm..Interesting but Princess Diana diedAugust 31st, 1997. At that time the US president was Bill Clinton. Are you saying she reached out ,for help, to Bill Clinton or are you referring to our current President Trump who was a civilian in 1997?...

(1) Show this thread