Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

The post that broke Wiki.

lol

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

Someone can't do math....1966-2022=56 years old

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

In response connie wright to her Publication

I think since he hasn’t had his birthday yet, he is actually 55 right now.

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

In response connie wright to her Publication

Not trying to be smart ass, just seeing a bunch of 5:5’s today and noticed this. 💕

(2) Show this thread

Notice the jawline, MAN>

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Thank you God!

(1) Show this thread

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Divine, Eternal Being having a human experience ♥️ Patriot God bless 🇺🇸 Jesus Christ 💞 Unconditional Love🐾 🐾

The Global Alliance originally included the 17 countries of Australia, France, Hungary, Germany, Poland, Romania, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Croatia, Canada, North Korea and the USA.

The Supreme Commander of the Alliance was President Donald Trump who worked with Russian President Vladimir Putin, Chinese President Xi Jinping, Iraqi Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kadhimi, India Prime Minister Narendra Modi, White Hats in the Department of Defense headed by Secty of Defense Chris Miller, Undersecty of Defense Intel Ezra Cohen Watnick and Gen. Michael T Flynn;

The National Security Agency headed by our present Acting US President RICHARD GRENELL who, with the US under Martial Law, was running military operations in Washington DC and various militaries across the globe, including the international force authorized to make arrests in any country, Interpol.

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

VK Dont know what this means wika sucks and lies but really happy to hear from 🙌🏼🙏🏼😯💖🇺🇸

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Why Grenell? No comment from VK. Grenell was ambassador in Berlin for a long time. And is it a coincidence that our Health Minister Jens Spahn [DS] bought his villa when Grenell moved to the USA.
And was the art of children in cages already in the house when Grenell still lived there? Or only since Spahn has been living there? Questions about questions...

dang, who updates the google search result? Is it a wiki, or like an AI that scrapes the web?

Got a calling from God the Father... "SERVE GOD AND THOSE HE LOVES." I hope to always heed that. Happily married to a Marine Veteran.

He's is going off on folks who don't know squat about squat re Russia. I dig it!

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

I REALLY WANT TO TALK ABOUT THIS... EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON. WHAT'S THE BACK STORY? WHY HIM ON THE 20TH, FOR HOURS?! I WAS WAITING ON TWITTER TO SEE WHAT HE'D DO. HE WAS CLUELESS!
PONDERING...🤔

Did they jump the gun?

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

say wha✅💥💥💥🥳🥳🥳🥳

President Trump & Q Supporter #wwg1wga , Please No DMs

Thank You "Mr Stand in President" Grenell for Holding Down The Fort While Our Real President, President Donald J Trump & Military along w our Allies Free The Planet From The Deep State & Rescue our Children! Much Love !

Active Duty Infantryman ⚔ Unrelenting Patriot

In response Tera Miller- MAGA -Z to her Publication

therye trying to destroy our military from the inside out

(1) Show this thread

Dutch Lady .. awakened since 2002. Share and inspire. Justice for all the good people, children & mother earth. #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGA

Janine talks also about him ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PN3WrZB4TKc

DEEP LOOK INTO GOOGLE'S "MISTAKE" WITH LISTING THE "WRONG" PRESIDENT! - YouTube

Check out Tarot by Janine's new video where she does a reading looking into Google's alleged mistakenly listing the President! What's really going on? Who's ...

WARNING PLEASE SHARE THIS LINK HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MOVIE AND IS NOT LEGITIMATE DO NOT ENTER YOUR CARD DETAILS AND PLEASE WARN OTHERS

Watch Zack Snyder's Justice League (2021) Movies Online

HERE 👉 https://bit.ly/39jeqpr

❤️LEAKED❤️ Godzilla vs. Kong - Full Movie
Join Group Chat 👉 https://t.me/godzila_kong ❤️
#wwg1wga#Trump#QANON

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

Ole Davey Portnoy is biting your style😂

just a thought, George Floyd to be first arrest to wake up the masses who listen to mockingbird media and calm down the whole BLM antifa hurt my feelings people. Israel election was left till last to expose voter fraud and get the good people of Israel out of their corrupt mossad/cia zionist government and give them their sovereignty back. The Suez canal is a huge human trafficking and oil distriubtion route, with this huge ship container blocking it oil prices will rocket sky high and is this just another way to expose the petrol dollar and ground all planes as oil will be scarce, to bring it free energy and anti gravity devices instead 😁

Patriot 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA God Wins God first and foremost.🙏🏻 I’m a Leo🦁 Love life 🤗 Be positive it looks good on you💫😘🧚🏻🕊🌹✨

In response farrell Hedges to his Publication

I agree. I was thinking who would shock the people most and wake them up... George Floyd!!!

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

In response farrell Hedges to his Publication

Hmmm makes you wonder 🤔

(3) Show this thread

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

good luck today

Wife of an Active Duty Marine,Mother and PATRIOT 🇺🇸 I STAND for GOD, Our Constitution and Our President DJT! WWG1WGA 🙏🏻♥️🇺🇸

I have missed you@vincentkennedy ♥️♥️♥️🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Daniel 7:14 *She will Hold THE Torch DOB ❌ 10/18/1982 ❌

711 is Not a Place for BO!
in 15

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Wow! The vibes from this post are ON TARGET.

In response Nunya Business to her Publication

😁That looks like Governor De Santis in the background🧐

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

In response Nunya Business to her Publication
I Love a Rainy Night - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Warner RecordsI Love a Rainy Night · Eddie RabbittAll Time Greatest Hits℗ 1980 Warner Records Inc.Producer: David MalloyGuitar, Vocals...

(3) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

I saw that yesterday and showed the hubby. Even he was like WTAF?! How do these "accidents" keep happening? For real, who the hell is in charge right now? (Patriots are in charge!)

Banned from Twitter Patriots, , Sharing the truth ,,SavetheChildren ,Heal the World,, God will win https://t.me/chemindeleveil

Greenville SC Trump 19th President of the USA

In response Jolimain ... to her Publication

misinfo

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

In response Jolimain ... to her Publication

It was NOT an accident. That was white hat comms to Patriots who know.

(2) Show this thread

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

He had some fun trolling while 'President'

Is this mocking the role of being president of the U.S.A.?

Are any of these postings helpful ?

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Mistake?? Nooooope! Subtle and sweet! 👍😄❤️

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

What I read on a blog that posts DAILY is he was appointed to direct the military during this interim period. IT occurred on Jan 11, 2021. So very interesting! This was since pulled from Google and Wikipedia.

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

It should be pretty obvious by now that fake Biden isn't the president.

If it wasn't for the fake news media, everyone would realize this.

They truly ARE the number one enemy of the United states.

#MAGA

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

I agree, the Media is no doubt the enemy.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Close. Media is hands-down, without a doubt, the Mouthpiece and Servant of the Enemy.

The#1 Enemy? Top of the chart Enemy??

that would be PURE AND UTTER EVIL and all its minions

Thanks be to God, NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING.

THE TRUTH WILL SET US FREE!

(2) Show this thread