A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

Man is so made that when anything fires his soul, impossibilities vanish

#POTUS45#DonaldJTrump#MAGA

My bloody profile pic is not me and In my mind depicts me winning a battle with a cig. God is my truth.

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

this picture takes my breath away. i LOVE how hes always by himself. he doesnt need an entourage of people telling him what to do. just simply him. as it should be. i love this man so much. such a beautiful soul.

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response Brad Davis to his Publication

No handlers
One Lion-hearted man anointed by God
The Creator our Lord in Heaven
‼️

USAF vet. Patriot . 3%. I will stand for Mr. President Trump till the end. God bless you .

that young man is soooo tall. nice to see them all together. God bless them.

In response Tammy Garza ***Z to her Publication

Le 'once' Petit Prince ~ My favourite photo of Father & Son
such soulful & wise eyes has young Lion Barron

@Diana AndDennis - Prince Baron looks so much like you Diana! He is beautiful and handsome!

Only people mentioned by @NinjaMomma in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Karen Collins, click on at the bottom under it