The story of Tanzania's President in 4 headlines:

1 - He sent in DNA samples of fruits and a pig for COVID-19 testing, they they came back positive for C-19 (He called BULLSHIT publicly).
2 - [They - Gates] decide to "REIN him in"
3 - He DISAPPEARS.
4 - Now he's DEAD.

Doesn’t take a “GENIUS” to
figure out what happened here ⤵️

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Paw Paws. funny stuff. they are not very original .

BBill&MMelindaGGates need a heavy dose of karma.

They are sick & evil

I am who I am. I don't need validation! Mother 🧏‍♀️, Mawmaw 👵, Patriot 🇺🇲, Christian 🙏. WWG1WGA

I pray he is still alive and well in good hands safe! 🙏

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Mother Hen to his Publication

Patriots are in Control 💖🕊

(1) Show this thread

Greenville SC Trump 19th President of the USA

im so angry! God bless this man! maybe he got swept away in WPP???

With Trump from the beginning I will be there til the end. God wins! Save our children❤️🚂🇺🇸

Noooo this has to be shared!!

It was a goat, not a pig.

God Bless America, Land That I Love! God Bless President Trump...Never, Ever, Give Up! #MAGA JESUS Is My King! #GODWon #SaveOurChildren

😢🙏❤️

I am happily married .Pro life Pro Trump I’m a Christian and I’m here for the precious children.

I cant wait till those evil people pay for all they have done.😡RIP MR PRESIDENT.🙏🏼♥️🙏🏼🇺🇸

Truthseeker. #WWG1WGA #NothingCanStopWhatIsComing

A goat

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

Until everything is revealed...I won't believe anyone is alive or dead. Perhaps he is still alive because he is in protection. He did reveal the hoax...He must have been threatened. This past year we have heard that people faked their deaths years ago and will be coming out soon. Lets hope for the best.

Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

Wow. That's a shame. And no surprises. The corruptions/evil knows no limits. Truly biblical times.

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

R.I.P. John Magufuli, a very good man ❤️🙏

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

Praying for his family, friends and country - May Justice prevail!