Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

The Vatican is broke.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
In response Warren Arcand to his Publication

We're not in the dark ages anymore. Be better than that.

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication

those are coming back in a really big way

that and firing squads

You say that like it's a good thing, and that's concerning.

its called deterence.

No it's called barbaric.

We have plenty of places in the world that still operate like this and guess what, they're the sort of places people like you wouldn't want to visit in a million years.

Those places are not better. In fact, they are much worse and violence has done fuck all to make these places better over the last 200 years.

If you want this reality, live in the bad parts of Ghana or the Congo for a few years. Come back. Tell me you still want shooting squads back.

You're sheltered in your cozy life with a violence boner and not a clue what you're talking about.

no..that reality is COMING BACK here in this country whether you want it to or not. stop acting like your blanket of "reasoning" is enough to prevent pedophiles because it isnt. its because of moral fags like yourself that ever allowed it to perpetuate this far.

Dude have you had a look around? The countries that have firing squads and hangings (or stonings) are the ones where child marriage is common practice, if not legal and encouraged.

Those are the countries where slavery is most common, which particularly affects women and kids.

This has nothing to do with being a moralfag, it's just straight up wrong to say this will do any good, and both history and reality are chock full of evidence of that.

pedovores get their last kick at the end of a rope

If you support regressing to barbarism you support regressing to power structures that will only further enable elites to do what they want.

You want to end this shit? You should be against regressing back to medieval practices, first of all.

You should be for laws that tax wealth and limit power, for closing tax loopholes within and across borders, for more transparent and smaller governments, for better education, for more accountability by people in positions of power and authority.

There are so many things that can be done that will actually reduce inequality and needless suffering. Hanging rich dudes just ain't one of them chief, even if you'd love to see it happen I'm sure.

we can take out the trash without giving up more power

its a delusion to think taxes are going to stop people from hunting children

speaking of taxes are you okay with paying for everyday for that room they occupy? im not

We can do so without being cavemen.

It's just beyond your understanding that things seemingly unrelated to each other can affect each other fundamentally.

More okay than I am with reintroducing manslaughter into this nations legal framework, or this society's level of tolerance.

Also, compared to other stuff, like spending two billion every single day (christmas too :) ) to bomb schools in the middle east and other war shit, I'm perfectly fine spending a minute fraction of that on imprisoning a few more crooks for life.
We could probably even come out spending less if we just stopped imprisioning juveniles and minorities for minor offences.

Only people mentioned by @jjj in this post can reply

its not beyond my understanding that slapping a rich person with more taxes is preventative at all when it comes to trafficking

what are they gonna do? buy less? do you understand that slapping them with more taxes is just going to encourage them to have more offshore accounts for those things?

id rather look like a cavemen than look like a bitch that just keeps letting these nutjobs roll right on by

Reducing the divide between "elites" and the rest of the world will do exactly that, because this divide is what enables them to get away with it.

That is exactly why I mentioned closing loopholes above.

That's the thing, you have to be neither of those things.

(1) Show this thread