Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

The Vatican is broke.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
In response Warren Arcand to his Publication

We're not in the dark ages anymore. Be better than that.

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication

those are coming back in a really big way

that and firing squads

You say that like it's a good thing, and that's concerning.

Only people mentioned by @Kickinthesouth in this post can reply

No it's called barbaric.

We have plenty of places in the world that still operate like this and guess what, they're the sort of places people like you wouldn't want to visit in a million years.

Those places are not better. In fact, they are much worse and violence has done fuck all to make these places better over the last 200 years.

If you want this reality, live in the bad parts of Ghana or the Congo for a few years. Come back. Tell me you still want shooting squads back.

You're sheltered in your cozy life with a violence boner and not a clue what you're talking about.

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication

no..that reality is COMING BACK here in this country whether you want it to or not. stop acting like your blanket of "reasoning" is enough to prevent pedophiles because it isnt. its because of moral fags like yourself that ever allowed it to perpetuate this far.

(1) Show this thread