Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Thank you Father, God Almighty!! Let the TRUTH flow out to the masses so they can see and we collectively can help humanity together. As Almighty God heals us each individually and we love each other through the process and take our planet back from the evil cabal. It is the only way - LOVE is the answer.❤️🌞🙏

wellllllll....they have literally billions of dollars in physical assets in art, artifacts, propreitary knowledge, ancient documents, and real estate holdings..."broke" might be a bit of a stretch

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

So Nana feel sure that Trump and Q have already feed all the paperwork they found at the vatican thro a quantum computer, so what did they find?

I will Never Give Up! Trust the Plan #WWG1WGA #saveourchildren NO DIRECT MESSAGES!

😉We got it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😉

Oh darn it. hehehe 😆😁 🇺🇸😎

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Patriot / Health & Freedom Fighter / Holistic Healing/ Spiritual Conservative / Truth Warrior #WWG1WGA #GodWins No DMs Please

Vatican broke - London done - DC Corp bankrupt. Good things happen in threes right?

My oh my what a wonderful day!

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

what goes around comes around

Part of the transition team helping to change consciousness with light & love.

🙂🌟

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

It sure is. Vatican put out an urgent message that they need donations to increase worldwide. Gee, I wonder what happened to all their money...😉
God is watching...

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

What happened to all the artwork and sacred documents, etc.? So glad their corruption is ending!🤨✝️💯

(1) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

Maybe they should consider a GoFundMe page! lol

(5) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Has anyone found out what the mummies were yet finally after thirty fkin years they drug into catacombs she said she was told were their ancestors, they wanna fkin clone everything for evil, wtf is that dna. She already said an extra strand and not some fks in space ships. Long story.

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

And cleaned out!

Pour la liberté, pour la paix dans le monde. Amour et Lumière et de tout coeur avec les USA et le Président Trump. Qu'ils soient bénis.

❤️❤️❤️🙏

Loving Jesus with all my heart♥ Donald J. Trump is the President of the United States of America! #WWG1WGA #USA #MAGA

Put that place up for sale.

Amer-I-CAN patriot fighting the evils plaguing this world. Shining God's light into the darnkess. ScrewTuber novice.

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

In response View AsQ'd to his Publication

We have cleaned out the gold, silver, paper money, artifacs, etc. and the pope and others from the vatican have been executed.

In response View AsQ'd to his Publication

Time to release it to the people. No more poverty on earth. No more war.

(9) Show this thread

somebody took their gold😀

le Vatican casse ? 🤓que la nouvelle est bonne

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

bahahahah
bahah
ha !!
#Fooked
Cash Flow lowwwwwww

bahahaah

Sell Sell Sell !

Godfather III.
Clowns, Roths, + the Holy See.

UnconditionalLove.1776.UntiedWeStand.NESARA.SoCalPatriot.5.5.

we are ready

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

We got the Gold.
The Gold is Biblical.
History will be rewritten.

!!!