Dan Scavino - Sunrise GIF - TRUST DAN

Could Maxwell Trial Spark Great Awakening?

“Things are moving” - just like GIF is

“Undercover STARS learned” - celebrities & politicians redacted from Maxwell trial transcripts

“Full Moon” - full disclosure

“Public interest forces the SUN to SHINE” - if we INSIST on DISCLOSURE loudly enough exposure will bring “HEAT - JUSTICE”

“Maxwell isn’t a big enough name to trigger mass awakening.” - but the people she can unveil are

Sometimes you can’t tell the people
the truth - you must show them

Crimes against children
UNITES ALL HUMANITY - Across party lines

DAWN - GM - time to WAKE UP
- the Great Awakening

We the People aren’t going to let the Secret-Keepers hold the TRUTH from us any longer

The WWG1WGA Bell is an Alarm Clock ⤵️

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

Brooklyn born and raised. Patriot. Trump Supporter. WWG1WGA!

LLLLLLLETS GET READY TO RUMMBLLLLLE!

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Just do it Q! 😎👍

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

I like to clown around when the trolls around. Too bad the trolls can't find me here in MAGA Country! Together we win!

I'm going to take a little break from the movie to get refreshed. My mind is losing it's other focus, which is my only income.
Someone please let me know when the pin gets pulled. I don't want to miss the BOOM!
Thanks in advance.
~Honk~

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

Timestamp of 8:57 pm est connects to 20:57 Military Time:

Post 2057
Ezra Cohen Watnick

patriot 🌎 French frog 🐸🇨🇦 I remember who I am , 👑sovereign part of God. living a human life , for révélation of truth ,moon watcher 👀

dont be fooled , Maxwell IS a big name considering her sisters assistance and what her dad was involved in. the truth will be out soon

I have always felt this ties in beautifully with _that_ notbale of notable Q drops IE the "first (notable) arrest" MACK>RENEIRE>EPSTEIN>MAXWELL

Patriot. God. Family. Country. 4,10,20. WWG1WGA

NathanNYSDChambers@nysd.uscourts.gov

You know what to do patriots! Demand the truth.

TRUTH 🤔

John 8:32
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.

💧#2391

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

WE THE PEOPLE WANT THE FULL REVEAL SO THAT THE HORRIBLE CRIMES COMMITTED AGAINST THE CHILDREN, HUMANITY, WONT BE REPEATED!

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Elena Iove to her Publication

AMEN !!!

(1) Show this thread