Vaxxing 6 months old kids starting next year 🤬
But besides that look at his face something is off

Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

Dead Eyes

books, painting, walks in nature

@grasshoppertafkag
These vaxx guys are really sick in their head. Keep them away from your kids. They don't realize what they are doing. The CHD is telling us, and they really are doing big studies, that unvaxxed kids are much more healthy and their immune systems are working realy perfect. Beside that: they are more clever than vaxxed kids. Do they want do dumb us down?

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Not fauci, but a FX mask.

Eyes are too far recessed, he's lost his acne scars, & he has much better teeth than the original Fauci!

Love God and Country. Happily married 43 yrs., USAF Vet, and my Grandkids call me Crazy!

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

The mask never has any face blemishes, just smooth skin. Glad he is gone!

(1) Show this thread

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

he's got that dark eye fake blieden mask face look. notice how he says aids instead of age

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

he's got that dark eye fake blieden mask face look. notice how he says aids instead of age

wife/grandma/great-grandma, love God, my country, my family and 45 is my President! I am vocal about my opinions (I think for myself)

The mask is loose around the collar......

they all have black eyes 😳

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

voice is off. I know EVERYTIME I heard him with trump, I wanted to clear my throat. He isn'tas raspy.
Also the collar line looks odd....mask?

Truth Stands Strong. Stand strong with Truth. #GodWins

the actors are being replaced with doubles!

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

he looks like a melting stork.

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

literally *everything* about this genius is off!
he looks like a dumbass because he IS a dumbass.

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

The immediate give away is the voice. sometimes it's good to listen without watching. i caught it right off. fauci has that real gravely voice, too much whiskey & cigar sound. this guy voice is similar but no gravel at all.

Another strange neck!

@aquamarine16

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

Wearing a mask,clone?

American patriot, freedoms keeper, mom gramma, and honestly tired of the corrupt politicians swamp creatures 🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼 Imperfect Christian

I WOULDN'T GET MY KIDS NEAR HIS CRAZY CRAP! JUST SAY NO TO THE NASTY JAB🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

In response Adele Hdwy to her Publication

Never in a million years will I let my children or grandchildren touch them with their poisons.

(1) Show this thread

VETERAN, #2A, #MAGA, #PEDOSLAYER, #WWG1WGA, GOD AND COUNTRY

cgi? look at his neck at the collar

Totally different.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Anne Green to her Publication

FAUXchi currently among with High Profile snakes, body doubles/masks, SCUMOLA.

The movie we're watching sure does have a lot of twists & turns!

Only reason I haven't left the theater is my deep knowing that GOD WINS IN THE END

(1) Show this thread

A Patriot who loves God, country and Trump! Married a Marine and gave birth to my hero....a son who is a retired Marine and Patriot.

No wrinkles on the check and eye area and the wrinkles on forehead doesn't move.