Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

🎶 💃🔥 Almighty Counselor Father God guides. Word, Ride Rivers, Phil 4:6

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

Boom 3.17 he died.

Does A WEEK TO REMEMBER have to be a calendar week?
Could it be 3/17-3/24 with BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM making it A WEEK TO REMEMBER?

DARK TO LIGHT 3/25 Marker on the calendar matches with bottom of QD 1468 Dark to Light 1.07

BLACKOUT NECESSARY, 10 days is Easter.

@cluelessjoe

trying to decode it. Why is 'Dark to Light' march 28-31 and blackout necessary april 4-10th? trying to find a connection

I am God's creation with unalienable Rights AND a Day 1 'anon' On YT when I saw post-someone posting on 4chan. Me, What a chan?

trying to put it together...What gave you the
Dec 8 start...and the 107 pinpoint?

Whoever keeps making this is seriously screwing with us. None of that will come true ever. Are'nt you guys getting tired of being let down month after month, week after week?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

8th Generation AMERICAN 🇺🇸PATRIOT, Navy Wife, Army Mom, Peds Nurse. GOD & JESUS🙏🌹Afghan Hounds! WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

🙏🌹PRAYING🌹🙏

this is from an episode of south park, i feel south park was always leaving clues ans soft disclosures, south park is a big reason why i woke up faster, loved that show,as a kid lol this episode called "Fantastic easter special" and we all know what easter really is

Nothing is random. Everything has meaning. +++

Oh, that's a nice one.