Full POTUS interview tonight on Fox....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UM9JvYjPW6o

Trump urges Americans to get COVID vaccine in Fox News exclusive - YouTube

Former President Donald Trump touts Operation Warp Speed and slams Biden's performance on 'Fox News Primetime.' #FoxNews #FoxNewsPrimetimeSubscribe to Fox Ne...

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I don't understand why it keeps being stated that these vaccines are safe and effective for Covid19 when even the vaccine inserts say they do not know if it is truly effective for protection of Covid 19 and so many are having adverse effects and dying ? I get that they needed to make the vaccine for those that want it but for anyone using decernment, shouldn't take it. Any why are they giving it to kids now? Even other countries are banning certain vaccines and America keeps buying more. They have purchased over 600 million vaccines now... Even 100 million AstraZenca ones after numerous reports of it being terrible. That is more than double of our US population when so many arent even going to take it... Vaccines are toxic for our whole world straight up!
The people behind vaccines like Bill Gates are Eugenics .
They are trying to reduce the popluation not expand it .

“One cannot love without suffering, or suffer without loving.” Saint Gianna Molla

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

I don't understand why Trump keeps pushing it! It's hard enough to get my family members to listen to me, then when he says that, it makes it even harder. They think i'm a mental case already, and I'm a healthcare professional. When Trump said tonight that he knows and likes the queen, they laughed at me again for saying she's 6 feet under! I wish they would do something or I'm going to have to stop speaking to my whole family, just to keep my sanity!

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Conserv Christy to her Publication

Shall go have have a look at where Trump said he knows and likes the queen; we have to keep in mind the optics of things. Please read The Art of War; it will help you understand what he is doing and why. Meanwhile, say The Lord's Prayer every night before you go to sleep; that will help you A) sleep better and have more emotional stamina and B) strengthen your intuition. Blessings to you!

Thank you! I have been a pro life digital soldier for Trump since '15, and I've read all his books, and I think I get it, then I get so frustrated. The vaccine bothers me so much, and I'm keeping the faith. For some reason tonight, it was harder than usual. Thank you so much for responding with love! ❤️

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ConservChristy in this post can reply

Wife, patriot, mom of a Boy Scout

In response Conserv Christy to her Publication

you are not alone!!!🙏🙏❣️ Do we know for a fact that was our President? his voice sounded a little different...
lets just wait and see and watch it unfold.
OPTICS ARE IMPORTANT!🇺🇸
DJT has kept every promise to me.
Hold the line Patriot. We are in this together