Full POTUS interview tonight on Fox....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UM9JvYjPW6o

Trump urges Americans to get COVID vaccine in Fox News exclusive - YouTube

Former President Donald Trump touts Operation Warp Speed and slams Biden's performance on 'Fox News Primetime.' #FoxNews #FoxNewsPrimetimeSubscribe to Fox Ne...

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I don't understand why it keeps being stated that these vaccines are safe and effective for Covid19 when even the vaccine inserts say they do not know if it is truly effective for protection of Covid 19 and so many are having adverse effects and dying ? I get that they needed to make the vaccine for those that want it but for anyone using decernment, shouldn't take it. Any why are they giving it to kids now? Even other countries are banning certain vaccines and America keeps buying more. They have purchased over 600 million vaccines now... Even 100 million AstraZenca ones after numerous reports of it being terrible. That is more than double of our US population when so many arent even going to take it... Vaccines are toxic for our whole world straight up!
The people behind vaccines like Bill Gates are Eugenics .
They are trying to reduce the popluation not expand it .

I don't understand why Trump keeps pushing it! It's hard enough to get my family members to listen to me, then when he says that, it makes it even harder. They think i'm a mental case already, and I'm a healthcare professional. When Trump said tonight that he knows and likes the queen, they laughed at me again for saying she's 6 feet under! I wish they would do something or I'm going to have to stop speaking to my whole family, just to keep my sanity!

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ConservChristy in this post can reply

WWG1WGA. Jesus is my Savior. Child of God. Trump is the best President EVER!!!

In response Conserv Christy to her Publication

One more thing, I think you mean he keeps bringing up the fact that he got the vaccine started while he was in office...well that is to take thunder out of the demonrats sails and to stop a plan that they had for us to SUFFER GREATLY through thier "dark winter". President Trump, like I said, I beleive never meant for us to take the vaccine. He understood some ppl would believe the news media and freak out if they didnt have it....I mean think about it....
!. It's a VIRUS
2. 99% (mostly) survivable rate
3. THE MEDIA LIES AND INFLATED THE NUMBERS-what happened to the flu, pneumonia, heart attacks, cancer, old age - all these deaths just magically disappeared
4. We NEVER did any of this for H1N1, SARS, Eboli (yes, we did get cases of Eboli here in the states), etc

WWG1WGA. Jesus is my Savior. Child of God. Trump is the best President EVER!!!

I watched the interview and President Trump WAS NOT pushing the vaccine. Maria snuck a question about the vaccine in is what it sounded like to me. Plus REMEMBER he said if says one thing the demonrats and the media will push the opposite and I think that is what he was doing there. So if he says yeah, the vax is good than the media will go...well if he said it is good than we must make it bad....like what you do to a child when they are acting up-reverse psychology type stuff....I would still tell everyone NOT to get the vaccine....I personally believe we were never suppose to take it.....just my 2 cents.

Full time Complain artist, Patriot, Truther! I was labeled a Nazi and then blocked by Twatter!

i think we all have been where you are at. i still am with friends and some family. Everytime i EXPLAIN ANYTHING i just look more INSANE. Ezra has told us to stop explaining things to friends and family because when they are ready they will come to YOU and ask you things since it WILL come out very SOON and they will be then asking YOU to help them understand things. and it's ok for them to think and believe things aren't true, you and we know they are, you aren't ALONE, no matter how they make you feel. there are millions of US. you just keep holding on, hold the line, research, make you feel BETTER. it's all going to be fine!

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

I tild them also but now I just let things unfild .. have faith . your job is done . you told them not to ans tokd them the truth... they wont ever understabd that this is a military operarion ans its comolicated

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Shall go have have a look at where Trump said he knows and likes the queen; we have to keep in mind the optics of things. Please read The Art of War; it will help you understand what he is doing and why. Meanwhile, say The Lord's Prayer every night before you go to sleep; that will help you A) sleep better and have more emotional stamina and B) strengthen your intuition. Blessings to you!

“One cannot love without suffering, or suffer without loving.” Saint Gianna Molla

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

Thank you! I have been a pro life digital soldier for Trump since '15, and I've read all his books, and I think I get it, then I get so frustrated. The vaccine bothers me so much, and I'm keeping the faith. For some reason tonight, it was harder than usual. Thank you so much for responding with love! ❤️

(1) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Christy, I know what you mean! I have not spoken w most of my family about politics at all; I keep everything very light and cheery; on purpose. We have to be very discerning and strategic in how we red-pill anyone; especially family.

“One cannot love without suffering, or suffer without loving.” Saint Gianna Molla

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

It doesn't seem right though, does it? I want them all to be on the right side of history. I don't understand why everyone can't discern! So frustrating!

(1) Show this thread