Only people mentioned by @Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

truth

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

could this look like bipolar in an 18 year old?

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response anon anon to her Publication

i would really be careful putting labels on your child. i am extremely echausted tonight. i will be happy to go into detail tomorrow when i am rested.

(1) Show this thread

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

TRUTH! Gardening and my horse have helped me bigly!!!!

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication

yugely!!

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication

i invite you to a global meditation on March 24

(2) Show this thread

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

...and in the most emotionally catastrophic way too...

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

nailed it. theres nothing lite about it. its drastic and overdramatized. but we are needed to usher in the transition

(1) Show this thread