If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

animals and nature are keys to our survival

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

could this look like bipolar in an 18 year old?

i would really be careful putting labels on your child. i am extremely echausted tonight. i will be happy to go into detail tomorrow when i am rested.

In response anon anon to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Togoodjr in this post can reply

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

Thank you. She's putting it on herself, and I'm trying to find out what's really going on. Thank you for any insight.

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response anon anon to her Publication

I do not have time to go into detail anout everything. i know do much info needs to be given to treat prople and to understand them. however, here is huge tip. our gut flora controls our mind. if you look uo probiotics and bipolar you will see they improve symtoms. it is my belief that we are just deficient and different diseases or conditions are from different deficiencies. i can attest to hiv/aids being just that. i saved a friend from death's door by nutrition. he was given 2 months to live. going on 9 years and he is still kicking!

(1) Show this thread