If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

animals and nature are keys to our survival

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

...and in the most emotionally catastrophic way too...

nailed it. theres nothing lite about it. its drastic and overdramatized. but we are needed to usher in the transition

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

54 and an amazing public speaker, well learned, great teacher too. Fear no one anywhere, but cannot relax in crowds, too much input, and have no friends...literally. I can't handle home being invaded with outside interference... my only decompression is home with my wife and son and I am up late when they sleep as I am in my solo element then. We all interact in public places/settings/events but all of us are very private and my son even rarely has company. It can be a struggle and sometimes a great gift but I still have not been well at "throttling" it even at my age..

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

you are not alone. i am right here with you. i feel others auras and vibrations. its overwhelming especially in big crowds. animals and nature are the keys to our survival. i invite you to a global meditation on March 24

(1) Show this thread