In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I thought I might see something to explain why my ears have been ringing like crazy the past couple of days🤪 Am I alone??

I have also had severe ringing for the past few days. What do u feel is causing this. I've not done anything to bring this on? I am actually on day 26 of a fast. So my system is absolutely clean. Love to hear what could be bringing this on.

In response Aquilina 777 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SueBreitweiser in this post can reply

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

In response Sue Breitweiser to his Publication

you are tuning in.

that is your vibration rising. we are always supposed to have ringing in our ears. the louder and her frequency. the higher your vibration.

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

39.17 mhz embedded

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Ty...well that is very interesting. This has been a serious problem for my communicating as I am having real issues hearing people thru it.

(2) Show this thread

I wish I knew... I just remeber last time this happening a few months ago either VK mentioned it or just a bunch of people started commenting on it on his twitter and if I remember correctly it was tied into the Schumann Resonance🤷 It stopped after like a week last time.

Schumann Resonance Affect Humans? The Schumann resonance is a magnetic cross-wave that is inside the earth, which vibrates as often as the brain waves of humans. The resonance of our planet Earth has been on average 7.8 HZ, but for 40 years the resonance increased to 12 HZ.

it was real bad a few months back I was looking into EMF exposure. Since I had been in my house way more than usual. there r over more than 15 things in my living room alone Emmitting high frequencys. I started wearing a shungite necklace and unplugging or turning off any thig wifi in the bedroom and it helped. but now its very loud again. I will hafta look into this earth vibrations. thanks again🙂

(2) Show this thread