I thought I might see something to explain why my ears have been ringing like crazy the past couple of days🤪 Am I alone??

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Aquilina in this post can reply

In response Aquilina 777 to his Publication

that is your vibration rising. we are always supposed to have ringing in our ears. the louder and her frequency. the higher your vibration.

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

I've heard that. Thx for your input.🙏

(1) Show this thread

Mine are ringing now. Had a bizarre ringing 3 days ago. The tone was so low, it sounded much like water going through a hose. I checked the entire house & outside but found nothing. Never had that before.

In response Midnight Rider to his Publication

Some attribute it to spiritual awakening or leveling up which ties into the Schmann Resonance I believe.

In response Midnight Rider to his Publication

that is your vibration rising. we are always supposed to have ringing in our ears. the louder and her frequency. the higher your vibration.

(2) Show this thread

I have also had severe ringing for the past few days. What do u feel is causing this. I've not done anything to bring this on? I am actually on day 26 of a fast. So my system is absolutely clean. Love to hear what could be bringing this on.

In response Sue Breitweiser to his Publication

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

In response Sue Breitweiser to his Publication

you are tuning in.

(3) Show this thread